Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Bisimoto F22 Header Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81
    I simply want the best header possible for my motor.
    Agreed, couldn't have said it better I am so anxious for this!

Comment

You can remove me from the waiting list for this header. F22A will be swapped for an H22A this year, so I won't be needing the F22A header.

Edit: Scratch the previous statement. I'm in the midst of checking my cam timing, so I more than likely won't be swapping. Still interested in this header.
      Last edited by Camurai; 02-27-2008, 03:51 PM.
      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
      Short ram intake
      Tenrai Himoto catback
      Smashed front end
      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

when is this coming out im interested but its a maybe
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Some time this month as I recall when he posted it in his build up thread.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Spoke with Bisi today on the header and things looking well. Although, work has not been started, they are getting very close to doing so and next Monday I get in touch with him. He is excited about the design and small volume production of these headers is in the near future. So it appears he will bring these to market.

To clarify to everyone on why the long wait for this header:

At the point of my serious interest in this header, he would only custom make one-offs. However, I will be getting the first low-volume production unit he will produce. Therefore, when I first came into his picture he was on his way to making it low-volume production and to anyone that knows what is required, this is why we are waiting. He had the R&D done, he need to finalize a fabricator to make his design affordable for our sake and soon he will be making low-volume production.

He mentioned he started his Bseries headers program back in 2004 and within the past year or so, the production sales appeared and has had a craze of orders for them, that was partially why his fabricator could not get to the F22 header, he was busy making many of the Bseries.

So be patient, but good news is that he is taking actions to low-volume production on the F22 headers, which is good news for us. That means he acknowledged our market! Only true F22ax enthusiasts would appreciate this statement, otherwise you'd be like big deal. This will be the best header on our market period!

BTW: That Kamikaze header on my red Accord project is the worse investment I've made. I have to fix it again, what a 5th time. I'm turning it from a 2 pc header into a 1 pc, eliminating the problematic intermediate flange gasket and then have to fix a new downpipe leak now. I should have left the stock setup on and put a 2.5" collector on it.
            Last edited by HondaFan81; 04-02-2008, 11:08 PM.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

The shame of the matter is that the Kamikaze is probably the next best thing... which means that our options are Bisimoto... or crap.

A low-volume run is fantastic though! As you said, Cisco... that's an acknowledgment of the market. Instead of one-offs, which are saying "if you want to pay for one, I'll make it for you", he's making a batch... which is saying "I'll make them because I know you'll buy them".

Comment

off topic a bit but did anyone notice him in honda tuning?????? they chose bisi to represent them in a contest between different tuner mags to employ someone to make the 'most powerful motor' N/A I think. Man I think the competitors are gonna have a hard time!

But it needs to be said because people need to realize this is very real, very good for us! If bisi is moving up and helping us along the way that's just tuner gold for us so to speak...
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                  off topic a bit but did anyone notice him in honda tuning?????? they chose bisi to represent them in a contest between different tuner mags to employ someone to make the 'most powerful motor' N/A I think. Man I think the competitors are gonna have a hard time!

But it needs to be said because people need to realize this is very real, very good for us! If bisi is moving up and helping us along the way that's just tuner gold for us so to speak...
                  Yea, overall he is making great progress. So much, I think, that his business is becoming tougher for him to manage it appears. That's progress though, I'm sure he'll manage/hire people or whatever it takes. More income is good!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                    Yea, overall he is making great progress. So much, I think, that his business is becoming tougher for him to manage it appears. That's progress though, I'm sure he'll manage/hire people or whatever it takes. More income is good!
                    so he's pretty much in it by himself? The guy's a genious just for the fact that he's got the fastest f22 n/a motors, imagine what he'd do with an h22? k20 ???? He sounds like he needs a good manager so he can focus on his work, he just got not only free advertising but really gauranteed business being 'hired' by honda tuning... ricers may read perhaps but still.
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

well, if it's not too late, put me on the maybe list.

with rising gas prices and college coming up, i don't think i can afford the H swap AND high octane gas for it all the time. so with that, i've decided to start working on a F series and keeping it similar to the Red project.

i don't have the funds for this right at the moment, as i also have about $2000 in bodywork and paint needed, but i will in the future. i'm seriously interested in this header and respect the amount of work that has been put into it. i can't wait to see some numbers to go along with it.
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                        Any updates on the status of this Cisco?
                        Wow, you're still around eh Mike. Amazing. Once a CB7tuner, you're in it 4 life?!?! hahaha

Status, I'm still waiting, Bisi is trying to urge his fabricator but there are some communication issues, etc. The fabricator does good quality work, they want to stick with him, but may have to think alternatives if this keeps up. Keep in mind Bisi is ALSO waiting on one of these headers as he will be using it in his SuperStreet magazine build so it is affecting him/Bisi directly now as well! That makes me feel better in that I know Bisi is doing all he can to push this guy, but apparently he is too busy or whatever.

Believe me, I'm around here frequently, just don't post as much as I used to as there is no need, help people here and there when deserved. Anyhow, I will post immediate breaking news on my white project thread and this thread on this header when I get the word it is complete and/or shipped to me.

I will be the first customer to receive one. Also, after Bisi has a few made for myself and his uses, he will have a jig made for low-volume production runs and this is where all those that are still interested will benefit. Bisi's Bseries production headers are already in this mode and that is supposedly what is keeping this fabricator busy, amongst other things.

Comment

I wonder if this would fit into a 94 accord with the f22b dohc. I need to call bisi and ask if he thinks it will fit, because if it does, I think I will buy one. I would like to see what a nice header would do with my setup, and I would have before and after dyno #'s for all to see. I'm running a obx pos f22a header now.
                          spin city

Comment

Originally posted by dbsharp
                            I wonder if this would fit into a 94 accord with the f22b dohc. I need to call bisi and ask if he thinks it will fit, because if it does, I think I will buy one. I would like to see what a nice header would do with my setup, and I would have before and after dyno #'s for all to see. I'm running a obx pos f22a header now.
                            yes it will fit the f22b just like the f22a ones fit your f22b they are no different just in the fact that one has A TON more r&d behind it though not for your f22b more designed around the f22a
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I know that the f22a has the same flange design and port openings, but the 5th gen's accord engine bay is a little different, and thats what I am worried about.
                              spin city

Comment

The F22B DOHC has the same port design. The F22B SOHC engines do not.

Comment

Working...
                                X