Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

n/a or turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    Saying "turbo will win because it always has more torque than NA" is not an opinion.

Saying "No matter what u do to a H22 N/a, it will never produce the torque and Hp that a turbo would." is not an opinion.

Those are false statements, not opinions.

Saying "I think turbo's are better than NA builds" is an opinion.

Get me a car that produces just as much power in the same chassis than your car and I will race you.

Until then, any other race would be unfair.

And I'm not taking anything personal. I like proving people wrong, especially when it's completely bullshit.

You want respect? Know your stuff before you go around posting bullshit. Opinions are one thing, false statements are another.
    I know my stuff, trust me. I heard it all and none have impress me, just like u. U talk a good game, but dont have nothing to bring to the table.

Members Ride thread

Comment

The potential to make more hp is there when you add some sort of fi. Anybody can cram air into a cylinder and add fuel to make boom though. I'd say its more impressive to make numbers N/A. My cars after the civic will probly all stay n/a if they didn't wern't fi stock.

Comment

Turn it down to where you make the same amount of hp. Screw the torque.

Instead of bench racing, I will compare members setups.
        2point6
        ALL MOTOR H22 POWERED ACCORD
        283.8 WHP 213.56WTQ
        12.721 @ 108.30

Now, lets compare to a boosted vehicle with about the same power levels.
        bjaccord
        280whp/258wtq t3/t04e@9.5psi h23 DOHC
        13.26 @ 105.38 mph

bjaccord has 3whp less, but plenty more torque, but is still slower.

I have plenty to bring to the table. I don't have a fast accord, if that's what you're insinuating. I chose not to because accords are a bad platform(IMO) to make fast, because I don't have the money to do it, or even care to do it.

I build my own engines, tune MANY engines, swap many engines.

AND I didn't even take a single class to know what I know and do what I do.
        Last edited by d112crzy; 02-10-2008, 11:54 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Turn it down to where you make the same amount of hp. Screw the torque.

Instead of bench racing, I will compare members setups.
          2point6
          ALL MOTOR H22 POWERED ACCORD
          283.8 WHP 213.56WTQ
          12.721 @ 108.30

Now, lets compare to a boosted vehicle with about the same power levels.
          bjaccord
          280whp/258wtq t3/t04e@9.5psi h23 DOHC
          13.26 @ 105.38 mph

bjaccord has 3whp less, but plenty more torque, but is still slower.

I have plenty to bring to the table. I don't have a fast accord, if that's what you're insinuating. I chose not to because accords are a bad platform(IMO) to make fast, because I don't have the money to do it, or even care to do it.

I build my own engines, tune MANY engines, swap many engines.

AND I didn't even take a single class to know what I know and do what I do.
          Ok cool im not giong to keep going back in forth, u do what u do , i do what i do. We both love honda, and we will continue to do our thing.I hope everything goes good with your honda and wish u the best. Let me know how things going. Keep in touch

Members Ride thread

Comment

Cmon, make this somewhat fun. Don't go into a discussion and then back out when solid evidence is shoved in your face.

Comment

i think this thread is funny

Comment

Cmon, make this somewhat fun. Don't go into a discussion and then back out when solid evidence is shoved in your face.
                No u didnt show me nothing to my face, i dont see the point of going back in forth, when nothing is going to happen, u not going to change my mind and im not going to change yours, Plus i have other things to do. Its been fun. Maybe we might be at the same cb7 meet.

Members Ride thread

Comment

When you get down to it, there is a reason they seperate turbo and n/a classes. More power can be made with a turbo cramming air in a cylinder.

Comment

I hate honda-tech. I don't remember the last time I posted there. Don't ever refer to me and honda-tech in the same sentence.
                    lets bench race some more guys.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

check this out.
                      http://www.honda-portal.com/honda-vi...hp?video_id=74
                      Lets see a N/A civic do this

Members Ride thread

Comment

Hand bisimoto more money, he's well on his way.

I thought you were done?

Comment

my vespa does 0-20 in 8 seconds lets see that civic do that
                          either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

I'd like to see bisi's 400whp NA f22 go against a 600whp turbo in the same chassis.

I doubt the turbo will get ANYWHERE near 10's. Bisi ran a 9.54 last I checked.
                            X2

Even though i am turbo, n/a wil always beat fi. If you have the same horsepower car one iwth turbo and one with n/a i beat the n/a will walk the fi anyday. But personally i like the feeling of boost kicking in. Ya n/a feels a lot better in my perspective shift slam in the back of your seat, shift slam in the back of your seat. Where as boost is shift get pushed back then slamed then shift pushed back then slam. But ya traction is a problem i have traction bars, filed mounts and decent tires and i still break traction in a 40 pull and i am only pushing 230-250whp. But like i said and everyone else do research and do what you want to do. But do it right the first time. It will save you money and time in the long run
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                            X