Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Size of your wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wires do need to be tested once in a while
    Your coil will burn up from too much resistance
    Your man for wiring solutions!
    CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
    CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Hotwires is the best way to go from Nology, and if you haven't tried pulse plugs, check em out, I've seen some nice stuff...

Originally posted by zack_odom
      Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

Nology's are crap. OEM or NGK Blues outperform them. They outperform most brands and there are dyno chartson HT. I havent heard anything good about Nology/Magnecor.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by i<3mycb7coupe
          Hotwires is the best way to go from Nology, and if you haven't tried pulse plugs, check em out, I've seen some nice stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            Nology's are crap. OEM or NGK Blues outperform them. They outperform most brands and there are dyno chartson HT. I havent heard anything good about Nology/Magnecor.
            i know nology is crap.....but Magnecor is good if you have a crank trigger system.

other than MSD, OEM is good to go

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
              i know nology is crap.....but Magnecor is good if you have a crank trigger system.

other than MSD, OEM is good to go
              MSD is nice. The only thing I have heard bad about them is that they dont like to stay in place. They pop off every now and then but people figured a way to fix that. Zip ties lol.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Bosch dont stay in place!
                I bought some bosch wire a while back...I guess they are in place..my car runs lol
                Your man for wiring solutions!
                CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Working...
                X