Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Anyone have a h23a basemap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a h23a basemap?

My buddy bought a cb7 with an h23a vtec unfinished. Well we got it all hooked up and running off the stock ecu. But he went and bought a p28 chipped but the dude said he could not find a basemap for the motor therefore he put a h22 basemap which did not run it at all. He added gas and now it runs but wastes too much gas and is not running right at all.

I just need the stock basemap for it, I can have someone burn it using crome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
    Originally posted by keepinitclean
    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Moved to ECU Tuning Forum.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

So, just a stock h23? If I remember I'll try to send one when I get home if you give me an email address
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

The H22 basemap should have run it well enough. I've known H23As to run on P13s without too much trouble (not meant to be beat on, but everything worked, including VTEC, with no apparent signs of damage.)
        This is one reason I don't care for the OBD2-only H and F engines. The option of using a proper stock ECU isn't available without a full OBD2 conversion of the car's wiring!

Comment

Did you try looking or asking on pgmfi.org?
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

still need a map.
            let me know.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

When you get Steve AND Antoine helping you, you're set!

Comment

thanks deev, yah I currently have a tune for my car.
                running the H23 VTEC.
                yes VTEC might be set a little low, but you can adjust that as needed.

but it is running my H23 VTEC all day long as a DD.
                getting 300 to the tank. which is fine with me.

I also am running 450 injectors, but you can cycle that if need be.

are you running the h23 upper plenum on the IM?
                I started mine with a h22 map, and started up just fine.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Sorry I havent replied ive been at work. But yes its just a stock h23a with a usdm h22 intake and h22a4 injectors.

The h22 base dident even want to start it without giving it gas. I dont have any p13 laying around but im guessing it wont run it either. Burned like 1/4 tank going to mc donalds lol

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                    Moved to ECU Tuning Forum.
                    Thanks dident even know this section was here lol.

Btw thanks for all the replies! this site is always helpful

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                      The h22 base dident even want to start it without giving it gas. I dont have any p13 laying around but im guessing it wont run it either. Burned like 1/4 tank going to mc donalds lol
                      some pepole said the h22 ecu would run the f20b or h23a to. But I couldn't even get mine to run on it.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                        Thanks dident even know this section was here lol.

Btw thanks for all the replies! this site is always helpful
                        Email address?
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

woot woot! Welcome to the H23V club! lol jk, i heard there is a map on pgmi, also if you dont have any luck finding one check this thread it has a bunch of usefull info on the H23V, also i thought H22 basemap would work just fine, but a little scaled up for the extra .1 displacement. any who, here you go:
                          http://htarchive.org/showthread.php?t=2341343

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                            woot woot! Welcome to the H23V club! lol jk, i heard there is a map on pgmi, also if you dont have any luck finding one check this thread it has a bunch of usefull info on the H23V, also i thought H22 basemap would work just fine, but a little scaled up for the extra .1 displacement. any who, here you go:
                            http://htarchive.org/showthread.php?t=2341343
                            Ive got a great running H23 vtec bin if anyone needs one, or a chip.

Comment

Working...
                            X