Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

37820-p13-a10 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

37820-p13-a10 ???

Hi, I'm wanting to know if someone can identify this ECU?

I know it's for a USDM H22 vtec but wanted to know if its a 50 or 49 state also if its for auto or manual trans. My car that it would be going into is a manual trans if that matters. Thanks
    1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

These specs were taken from Hondatech after a quick google search

P13-L10 is CA for 93-95 and replaced by L12.
    P13-A10 is other 49 states for 93-95 and replaced by A11.
    P13-N00 is JDM.

also see..http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140325

Its for a manual trans..I'm not sure if there was a USDM p13 auto. The 97-01 Preludes didn't have p13s.

edit: How to identify your Honda ecu http://www.rywire.com/catalog/identi...r-ecu-a-6.html
    Last edited by 5sp5drCB; 01-17-2013, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I've seen that other thread you posted the link of but was unsure about the P13-A10 because the thread identifies the P13-A11...are these two ECU's the same that you know of? Are both 49 state USDM?

Comment

They are both USDM 49state manual ecus. The A11 instead of A10 is just a revision.

Comment

Thanks 5SP5DRCB

Comment

Working...
          X