Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

hondata map sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hondata map sensor

hi guys im trying to wire a hondata map sensor but not been lucky can someone help me out with this?

**im using the stock map pigtail
    Last edited by dj_eclipse_303; 08-24-2013, 04:36 PM. Reason: added info

Should be:

GRN/WHT wire = 5v Positive (+)
    RED/BLU wire = Sensor Ground (-)
    YEL/WHT wire = Sensor signal (+)

The rest of the info you need is here - http://www.hondata.com/tech3barmap.html

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

evil_demon thanks for replying to my question!!

Im still unable to rewire the map sensor due to different wire colors from the accord harness plus i been looking on the net for a pinout for the hondata sensor since it never came with a pigtail , on the accord harness it has different color than the sensor harness(OEM sensor) the hondata is 4bar don't know if there is any difference from the 3, 2.5 other sensors. for now my car starts on stock sensor and only idles no boost and i m not trying to go crazy so hope to find some good help and figure this out before moving forward... thanks again !

Comment

4 bar sensor uses the same sensor as an H22 throttle body mounted swap . . . http://www.hondata.com/4barmap.html

Your lack of info makes things complicated.
        Stating it was a 4bar Sensor should have been the first thing you said.

Now:

What engine do you have?
        Where is your current Map sensor located (Throttle body, Firewall, or Vacuum box)
        What color's are on your pigtail?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

You right evil_demon i meant to put the sensor type my apology

well i have a f22a and the map sensor is relocated under the glove box inside the car. since the accord didn't have the same pigtail i have to use the TPS from an extra f22 harness.

from the accord harness (not the map sensor) i have :

white / blue stripe
          red / white stripe
          blue / white stripe

*if there is anything else you need please ask i do my best to help you help me with this

i would need where exactly the wires go to

Comment

why is your map sensor so far away from your intake manifold, this will result in delayed response time as well as variations in vacuum readings which can cause a shit tune.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
            member ride thread
            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

turbo90accord i'm not leaving the map sensor where is at now, that's why i need to figure out the connection so i can make a harness to extend and bring out to at least behind the plenum, for now i have the stock one so at least i cant turn on the car and that's all i need in order to get it tune

Comment

Working...
              X