Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

P28 Ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P28 Ecu

Is a P28 ECU plug and play under the floor panel? Do I have to change the wiring harness or not?

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
    My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

plug'n play

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
      plug'n play
      Thanks

Greetz Erwin
      My last ride

Comment

ANY OBD1 ecu will be plug and play.

Now, will it run your motor right? That all depends on what motor you have, and if you have chipped and tuned it.

just because your friend got tuned with the same exact setup you have, and you use the same map, does not mean it will run the same.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          ANY OBD1 ecu will be plug and play.

Now, will it run your motor right? That all depends on what motor you have, and if you have chipped and tuned it.

just because your friend got tuned with the same exact setup you have, and you use the same map, does not mean it will run the same.
          I know, but soon I'll be installing ITB's so I need a P28

Greetz Erwin
          My last ride

Comment

I just noticed...

You have an f20a. Why do you need a p28???

Just use a p06. Its way cheaper(about 90% of the time at least). The p28 has no advantage to the p06.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

deevergote is selling a P28 if your dead set on getting one and if not then he also has a p06, PM him if you a interested, im sure he work with you on a price.

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
              X