Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Forced Induction Cam Selection (excess of 1bar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to see what my Bisi turbo cam does...I'll let you know what happens...

and i wouldn't necessarily label Bisi as an all motor guy, he really applies his knowledge to thermodynamics all across the board...and I believe his turbo cam has been dyno proven as well

I would agree with Wed, tho, a custom grind specific to your setup/goals would be worth the money - whomever you choose

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
      yeah i know i do.. but at the same time.. not to knock his work.. but his a N/A guy? ya dig? not to take away from his turbo cams being good.. but.. id want that person/company to have hands on experience with boosted engines...we'll see thou.. ive been trying to get at him for a while about h23 cams
      He has hands on experiance with boosted cars.
      spin city

Comment

I have had no issues with my 272 cam, but would like to see the difference with it vs the stock cam, and the bisi cam.

If I could convince my boss to let me, I could dyno to see the differences.

I know that my car makes power from 3k and up, and the car pulls to redline. I have absolutely no qualms with my 272, even if it is a generic regrind.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

New numbers from last night @ 15psi
          built h23 w/delta 260's The turbo ran out of air at this point, so maybe this winter I'll upgrade a little bit, gt30r or something.

* 3.5k is 120whp/180tq
          * 4k is 175whp/225tq
          * 4.5k is 250whp/280tq
          * 5k is 300whp/310tq (tq peaked at 320 @ 4700rpm)
          * 5.5k 315whp/300tq
          * 6k 344whp/300tq
          * 7k 330whp/250tq
          Turbo H23a3 build has begun
          01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
          X