Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

forged rod for F22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does wiseco made forged pistons (between 85 or 86mm of bore) for our engine? the only one i saw is 87mm or maybe higher.. i think it's too much for stock sleeves...
    My Ride

Jas Airbrush, Custom Paint.

Comment

www.raceeng.com

they're XT/XTP pistons are nothing more than Wiseco customs. they even come in a Wiseco Piston Kit box with stickers and everything... at least the ones ordered were

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Raceeng is a good place. They basically get their name put on the products they carry. Just like when I got Carillo rods for my H23, they came in a Carillo box with literature and stickers and everything. They just had the Race Engineering symbol etched on them. Even the spec sheet from Carillo said RACEENG as part of the model number.

For the OP, RaceEng is definetly a place to look.

Comment

I've done several setups.. Utilizing the stock bottom end and head..well beyond 1bar(14psi) with no problems..of course this isn't for the novice.. For 300whp I honesty can't say id worry about the rods..

-f22a block
          -f22a rods(stock)
          -arp rod/main bolts
          -f22a forged pistons
          -f22a head

Im sure that 400whp can be made with that setup..so 300 is cake walk..like r33 says are rods are pretty strong for oem..some cryo treatment is also something u might want 2 look into

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

http://www.rrconnectingrods.com
            This guy can hook you up for about $565 or less for a set of billet alluminum that can handle 1200hp or billet steel for the price of wiesco about $800

Comment

Working...
            X