Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

boosted bisimoto bottom end build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boosted bisimoto bottom end build

some of you may know ive been working on my turbo setup and i was going to boost my 270k motor but decided not to. well i said screw it if im gonna do it might as well do it right. so the a6 is torn apart and the new crank is here and my bisimoto steel rods are on the way, the pistons will be ordered within the month. hopefully i can my camera to stop eating these cheap batterys and get some pics on here. its been a long project so far and im getting closer and closer to being ready but i still forsee about 3-4 months of work before shes in, tuned and pushing 15 to 20 pounds. thanks for all the help and thanks to some for parts. stay tuned
    Last edited by 92Inspire; 03-30-2012, 12:04 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

A few pics, more to come.

some of the parts ive gathered the last month or so

t3 manifold

B&M fuel pressure regulator and gauge kit, next to cheap FMU

Eagle talon t25 fresh rebuild turbo

t3 to t25 vis versa adaptor plate (EDGES ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PLATE NEED TO BE CLEANED UP SOME)

Comment

i expect 300whp from this....
      Last edited by Jarrett; 03-30-2012, 12:26 AM.

Originally posted by deevergote
      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

ditch the t25. Its tooo small and will choke up at the higher rpms. Sell it 2 sum idoit building a civic and just get a t3. U'll never see an effeciant and reliable 300hp wit a t25

Comment

I agree with bigpoppa.

A couple questions if you don't mind...

what cr pistons are you using?

what are you doing to the block?

what bearings and hardware are you using?

what is happening to the a6 head?

what are you planning on bringing this motor to?

Thanks,
          GLWB,

Andy

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

i also have a t25, i also heard it is too small for our 2.2's. Go for a big 16g or t3.

Rip It Up
            Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

t23 is great for instant boost. but if you looking to rev a 2.2 passed 7 grand then the t25 is not for you lol

16g, evo3 big 16g are dsm turbos that will fit onto your conversion flange too

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91 View Post
                ...16g, evo3 big 16g are dsm turbos that will fit onto your conversion flange too
                are you sure thats true b/c i thought the t25 flange was different than the 16g
                ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Honestly, no offense, but you are doing it wrong!

1. Your manifold is junk, ditch it, it is a very inefficient design. It will be holding you back BIG TIME.

2. That turbo is junk, you won't make any power on it (maybe 200) but it will be just blowing hot air into the engine.

3. Fuel pressure regulator... and an FMU... What are those parts for? You don't need them!!!!

Honestly, a bisimoto built bottom end with a tiny dirt bike turbo and an FMU.... is this a joke?

Get a good manifold, Holset turbo (or something else that's big), good engine management, good headwork/cam and it will make 600hp!
                  Last edited by rexload; 04-09-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

if youre going to keep all of that.. i would just put it all on your stock motor.. dont need to buy forged internals for the setup you have....
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                      i expect 300whp from this....
                      Thanks but i dont know about all that. i expect 220 maybe 250. we'll see

Originally posted by CB7lx91 View Post
                      I agree with bigpoppa.

A couple questions if you don't mind...

what cr pistons are you using?

what are you doing to the block?

what bearings and hardware are you using?

what is happening to the a6 head?

what are you planning on bringing this motor to?

Thanks,
                      GLWB,

Andy
                      8.2:1 is the cr for the bisi pistons, i do beleive 1mm over bore.

the block is getting honed, machined and cleaned.

All the hardware is gonna be ARP, bearings are ACL.

The head is also getting cleaned, machined, new valve seals of coarse, hopefully KMS titanium retainers and duel valve spring setup,
                      stock cam, maybe a mild port and polish if i have the cash.

Do you mean HP? if so around 220-250 dont know about any higher than that we'll see.

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                      Honestly, no offense, but you are doing it wrong!

1. Your manifold is junk, ditch it, it is a very inefficient design. It will be holding you back BIG TIME.

2. That turbo is junk, you won't make any power on it (maybe 200) but it will be just blowing hot air into the engine.

3. Fuel pressure regulator... and an FMU... What are those parts for? You don't need them!!!!

Honestly, a bisimoto built bottom end with a tiny dirt bike turbo and an FMU.... is this a joke?

Get a good manifold, Holset turbo (or something else that's big), good engine management, good headwork/cam and it will make 600hp!

thanks for your advice and opinion, but this setup is what ive got, i know it works and it will produce enough power for what im doing for now. i plan on upgrading to a t3 in the future and good fuel managment with wideband and all the nice bells and whistles. but FOR NOW, i can run the t25 and get plenty of power for a daily driver. ohh and its not a joke.
                      Last edited by Jarrett; 08-18-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I guarantee you will not make 220-250hp on that setup. You are looking at MAYBE 170hp... on a good day. Not to mention all the headache that FMU and fuel pressure regulator are going to cause...

The stock block can handle 250+ daily for years but you need an efficient setup(including properly sized turbo), engine management, and a tuner! Without those three things, it will be a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                          I guarantee you will not make 220-250hp on that setup. You are looking at MAYBE 170hp... on a good day. Not to mention all the headache that FMU and fuel pressure regulator are going to cause...

The stock block can handle 250+ daily for years but you need an efficient setup(including properly sized turbo), engine management, and a tuner! Without those three things, it will be a headache.
                          ive seen people run less on stock rebuild that get 250 270. like i said i know this setup works. thanks for the advice.

Comment

bisi rods just arrived today. pics will be up soon

Comment

Originally posted by 92Inspire View Post
                              ive seen people run less on stock rebuild that get 250 270. like i said i know this setup works. thanks for the advice.
                              Who here made 270 whp on a t25?
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                              X