Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

gdout90accord dyno results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just bought me a f22b/h23 intake manifold and whenever i get some gasket for it and time to put dem on ill tell you how it is. i dont know how i end up getting 248tq on da dyno but mayb because i got the f22a1 intake mani? haha ionno ill see if ders any difference with dis f22b/h23 intake mani, oh yea i still have to buy me a h23 throttle body.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
      who cares you have an h23 one, its the best. why waste 125 dollars on 2 dynos.

h23=jdm f22b
      I know the h23 and f22b manifolds are the same. But I want to have it ported and polished too, and I can't have downtime on my car, so I will have to buy another one. Does anyone know if the F22B throttle body is the same as the h23? I would think so but I'm not sure...
      Last edited by 92ex; 03-16-2005, 12:00 AM.
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

anybody got a h23 TB layin around?
        dis one guy is sellling one for 40$ but i think dats too much haha
        Last edited by gdout90accord; 03-16-2005, 12:18 AM.

Comment

i think 40 is a good price. jump on it bro.
          I hate thieves!

Comment

40$ is a good price? haha dats almost how much i paid for da intake manifold lols well i guess ill get it when i get some extra $$$ cuz he said he got like 4 TB he selling.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
              upon extensive review of ur dyno...i still don't see ANY detonation. Take a look at it urself and tell me if u see any little jumps/bumps in the lines. Gdout u did only add fuel in the boost section...right? I think the only thing thats holding ur whp back now is your exhaust cause after peak whp u never really dropped more than 20whp. 3" or die and u may want to ask the guy who rebuilt ur turbo if porting the 02 housing would help eliminate boost creep

ummm my manifold and o2 housing is already ported and the 16g is also ported so ionno. hopefully da boost controller i just bought will fix it.

so you guys think i should get some stock cat so i wont be blowing alot of black smokes out da muffler? cuz i got da ebay str8 through cat haha.

Comment

nice numbers!

Comment

bump haha piston rings shot up no more f22a HELLO0OOO JDM F22B DOHC

Comment

what?
                    did you get boost happy
                    the throttle body is a good price. that larger throttle body will perform MUCH better with forced induction. just make sure it has a tps, cuz those are a pain in the ass.
                    Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                      bump haha piston rings shot up no more f22a HELLO0OOO JDM F22B DOHC
                      are you SURE this time? this is like the 3rd time you thought your motor was blown lol

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        are you SURE this time? this is like the 3rd time you thought your motor was blown lol
                        what? 3rd time? haha 2nd time lols first time was da head gasket

Comment

oh yeah the motor is toast....blowby like a mofo
                          I hate thieves!

Comment

Great numbers! Love your car! You should drop in another f22a b/c making serious power w/ one of the most under-rated Honda motors is great IMO. Awesome job

Comment

Working...
                            X