Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

My F22 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

craziness over some not so serious boostage

Comment

400whp factors and changes

My tuner wants me to shoot for 400whp now question do i have to change my mapsensor because I wanna know. He told me that I should change it because the stock one isnt efficient enough to withstand it and i would like to know more about this factor.

Comment

now now ppl its his let him fly it as far into outter space as he can
        tofastfelony

Comment

Yall fooz are harsh.. shit.. and u know wut i will try it lolx.. fuck dat.. im on my own.. hahahaha lolx ill tell u guys how it turns out.. and pix.. maybe vidz
          MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
          1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
          1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

now now ppl its his and he should be able to fly it where ever he wants too
            tofastfelony

Comment

Thats kool.. for the ppl that aint all stuck up bitching and shit instead of helping.. but makin ppl feel bad and shit

Helpful ppl
              Stuck-up ppl
              MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

the car is looking good though from the pic
                tofastfelony

Comment

Was going to respond earlier but had to go to work, but I must say that car is clean! Is it a DX? Love the wheels, the color, and I esp. like how it's shaved. Great work.

Now about your project, it's cool that you're starting a project. You have some good parts to start w/. If I could make a simple suggestion, maybe you could use your F22a as a practice engine for tuning! You know what I mean, you can really get the whole tuning thing down w/ that engine and once you swap in something that is REALLY nice, you'll know EXACTLY how to tune it. Seriously, you could spend about a solid week or 2 (that's a guess, could be more, alot more) researching uberdata and buying the entire kit/parts that you'd need, and then you can start tuning. How does that sound b/c I know once you swap in something better you def. don't want knocking, leaning, etc...

Think about it, okay. I'm just trying to help you out. Good luck and keep us all posted please. Take care.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
                    click on performance tech forums and scroll down, the third discussion from the top will have much of ur ecu answers ! but i personally do not see running a turbo possible without an ecu, but i honestly would love to see someone [you] try it
                    Some guy on homemadeturbo.com turboed a CRX without any management systems and his car lasted 24 hours... I'm sure those are the easiest and the most fun 24 hours before depression kicks in!

Caleb
                    Last edited by Clueless; 05-28-2005, 10:07 PM.
                    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

alot o ppl here, know it will not work , not tryin to be mean but its not everyday u hear a person saying there goin to turbo without upgrading there fuel management. no one here wants to see a car go to waste, especially since it would be very easy to prevent it from goin to shit. But it is urs and do what u will.

Ps. Please!!! Record It!!! If ur goin to mess somtin up let us all get to see it go to hell!

Comment

OOOOOOOOOO you can run the stock ecu and be just dandy! and fine!! you dont even need to upgrade your injectors!!! its called all motor dumb people should really look in to it

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

My car is an LX..
                          ok since all of u say i HAVE to upgrade

wat do i need?
                          im on a budget.. as u can see im selling stuff on classifieds

Fuel Pump: ?
                          Injectors: ?
                          ECU: ?

anything i need..?

wat i have is
                          manifold
                          t3/t4 turbo
                          deltawastegate
                          BOV
                          oil lines
                          piping
                          hoses
                          clamps
                          intercooler

wat else do i need?
                          once again.. im on a budget
                          MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

Comment

have u searched? the answers are out there and it will only cost a little compared to a new engine just don't rush into turboing until u find out about everything. look into past posts there is tons of info on all turbo crap.

Comment

i think you need a FMU

Comment

Originally posted by 90boostdaccord
                                i think you need a FMU
                                yup, u can go the FMU route.
                                i have three friends with bosted b series engines
                                the first-- 4door integra GSR: Greddy 18g kit, FMU, Apexi VAFC dynoed at 220hp and 240tq @ 7 psi. he boosts 10 psi now and the car runs 13s

second-- 93 civic hatchback: b16 (obd0 converted to obd1), VAFC, DSM 450 injectors, t3/to4e, ssautocrap manifold. the car did 12.9 on 10 psi.

third-- 93 civic hatchback: GSR swap, t3, FMU. the car ran 12.7

or...go the uberdata route. for the price u will pay to get a FMU or SAFC w/ 450cc injectors, u could find a chipped p06 or p75 and some DSM 450 injectors.

but just go all the way and get a p06 or p75 and chip it, buy a wideband O2 sensor, get a EGT gauge, and buy a chip burner.

Comment

Working...
                                X