Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Zeitronix on accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeitronix on accord

hey i bought a zeitronix kit and i can;t find my rpm signal or the tps signal wire in the ecu ( checking kurt's at pgmfi show wrong wire color ) I was wonderign if some people had the same kit here and could help me out..

ask wikkedv16...he is doin my head swap and turbo and im getting the same O2...he uses those all the time...he is ur man for that...u prolly wont need to ask him, he will prolly jus post back up in here in ur thread.
    Last edited by bagoon316; 06-26-2005, 07:28 PM.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

RPM=A21...should be 2 slots left of the power signal
      Last edited by Boost_Lee; 06-26-2005, 09:18 PM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
        ask wikkedv16...he is doin my head swap and turbo and im getting the same O2...he uses those all the time...he is ur man for that...u prolly wont need to ask him, he will prolly jus post back up in here in ur thread.
        midnite racer x is another to ask...he actually uses the same kit...in time i will have one too
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
          midnite racer x is another to ask...he actually uses the same kit...in time i will have one too
          ...me three....

Caleb
          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

look for MRX's s-afc DIY install. Has all wires listed there.
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by myrmex
              hey i bought a zeitronix kit and i can;t find my rpm signal or the tps signal wire in the ecu ( checking kurt's at pgmfi show wrong wire color ) I was wonderign if some people had the same kit here and could help me out..
              how much you pay for everything and from what source? Just curious to see if it's cheaper than my source
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                how much you pay for everything and from what source? Just curious to see if it's cheaper than my source

330 $ usd for the wideband 20 $ or so for the usb adapter and 22$ for shipping to canada.

I think the kit itself sells for 275$.

Comment

bought mine for $250 shipped, right around there.
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316

thanks.. but ur giving me way too much credit..

even if u dont have the zeitronix (i dont) i've just helped ppl tune their cars..

all u have to do is look at a ecu pin-out to find what ur looking for... everyone should know this by now.. (INCLUDING U CHRIS)..

i believe theres an ecu pin-out on here.. under swaps (bustedlx's thread on the h22a swap)

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Just in case...

Power - Pin A25 Yellow w/ black stripe
                      Engine RPM - Pin A21 Yellow w/ green stripe
                      Ground - Pin A26 Black w/ red stripe
                      Throttle signal - Pin D11 Red w/ black stripe
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                      X