Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Stock 5spd transmission vs 300whp, who would win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock 5spd transmission vs 300whp, who would win

I was just wondering how much power can the stock manual transmission, because there is a 5spd sitting at a local junkyard and I was debating to pick it up just incase.

You're good. But depends on how you drive. Are you driving it like your stole it? Or are you only 100% throttle once you baby it in to gear.

Comment

I’m currently running a stock T2W4 and haven’t had an issue with it and I’m over 300 to the wheels. But I also don’t drive it like I stole it or more then maybe 200 Miles a month if that.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

If you shift smoothly you can do a lot more without any major issue. All the years I had mine over 400whp, I only busted one gear when acting stupid.
        spin city

Comment

Working...
        X