Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Lodollar's High dollar Turbo build :) (no 56k)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey so what did u run in the 1/4 and more dynos or what? UPDATES PLZ!!!
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

ran the 1/4 13.1@113.9 with no traction till 4th...havent dynoed recently, but i beat a GSXR 750 the other night....

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
        ran the 1/4 13.1@113.9 with no traction till 4th...havent dynoed recently, but i beat a GSXR 750 the other night....
        damn must be nice to be able to beat i bike. Always wanted to know how that felt.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

w00t for beating bikes!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

mike you gotta get some vids man, id love to see this monster
            My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

heres a quick vid i got tonight of the tach and speedo doing a 2-3-4 pull
              gauges video

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

damn sick ass video

Comment

damn son damn

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

HOLY FU***NG HELL!!! that straight SICKNESS/CRAZZINESS!!

at how many pounds is that?

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                    My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by d112crzy
                    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                    All I gotta really say is:
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

That is nice as hell
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

no!!! host somehwere else PLEASE!!! myspace is blocked at work so i cant view the vid. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

thanks for the complements guys!! that vid was 16psi of boost. i changed the spring in the wastegate last night so this weekend im planning on doing some tuning and see how much boost my injectors will support.... i will try to get some friends with cameras to get some more footage of the car from diff angles/inside other cars, and ill post it up for you guys!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
                            no!!! host somehwere else PLEASE!!! myspace is blocked at work so i cant view the vid. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
                            i would, but the file is on my home computer and im at work
                            ill put it on youtube or photobucket later for you though..

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

ah its cool, i have school after work, so i will be able to view it when i get home from school. no biggie, just wanted to watch it at work.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Any new track numbers, I want to see you hit high 12's in the 1/4.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Working...
                                X