Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Lodollar's High dollar Turbo build :) (no 56k)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

600whp on stock cams can and has been done

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Can I touch your down pipe?

lol, very nice build. You have a max hp goal? Or are you just going to keep pushing the limits and see where it takes you?
      Originally posted by deevergote
      ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
      Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
      Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
      04 WRX stg 2 sedan
      Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

id like to max out this turbo....probably 650whp, which i should be able to do with the 1200cc injectors i just got

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

nice. looking forward to some track times!
          spin city

Comment

any updates on the new fuel system? hows the build of traction bars and lsd trans

maury

Comment

no updates at all really. have been VERY unmotivated lately, i did however install my 1200cc injectors. gonna leave the stock lines and add a second pump, since talking to someone making over 600whp on stock lines.
              my speedboat should be sold this week, then im ordering traction bars, second fuel pump, tires, and im going to get this pile into the 11's.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

cant wait to see some more of it mike, hope all is well buddy
                My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                  i was making around 425 at the wheels with stock axles and they werent holdin up too bad, but race axles are a must for this setup. carlos had his top mount made by the same guy as me, but theres a few small differences, and i think his DP is only 3"...not sure tho. i cant wait to get this thing done and on the track, if i can get enough fuel to the engine, my setup will support around 650whp before the turbo is maxed out....then its GT42R time

STILL on the same OEM axles I started out on 9K miles ago... Beaten eryday...

Cant believe they are still in one piece. Especially after fragging 7 trannys in front of them.

Im thinking what you have will get you in the 11s NO PROB with some traction action... Ive got my shit DIALED in. Plants 3rd SOLID on 17PSI (520+ WHP). Ya im opn stock lines too with a 255HP in the tank andf a 290 inline under my feet With 1000 ccs I still had plenty left... 45 PSI rail pressure... Next move is the 4094R on this fucker.

LMK if you need any help on getting that shit to hook up.

LOL
                  Last edited by Supergenius; 07-07-2008, 06:40 PM.
                  750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
                  realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Welcome back, spiker.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                      Welcome back, spiker.

realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
                        STILL on the same OEM axles I started out on 9K miles ago... Beaten eryday...

Cant believe they are still in one piece. Especially after fragging 7 trannys in front of them.

Im thinking what you have will get you in the 11s NO PROB with some traction action... Ive got my shit DIALED in. Plants 3rd SOLID on 17PSI (520+ WHP). Ya im opn stock lines too with a 255HP in the tank andf a 290 inline under my feet With 1000 ccs I still had plenty left... 45 PSI rail pressure... Next move is the 4094R on this fucker.

LMK if you need any help on getting that shit to hook up.

LOL
                        ha, oem axles ftw.... i didnt know as much then as i do now.

im ordering a set of MT drag radials, same size as yours 235-60-15, those should make the rolling dia. big enough so i can stay in 4th gear in the 1/4.

suppose its time for the ESP traction bar system too huh if i want to hook it up?

got 1 255 now, gonna add a second pump here shortly. im actually having an issue i might PM you about spiker, and see if you have any ideas, everyone ive talked to is stumped.....

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Ya 26" Tire with a stock H tranny (M2Y4) I was trapping 128 MPH with PLENTY left in Fourth (Limiter at 8500) on those M&Hs... Driving it like a girl. I had them WAY down too.. 11PSI at the track... They worked Phenominal... and at 15 PSI on the street... Cant say enough about Johns Traction bar setup too... Hit me up when you get them and let you in on a little secret how to get that fucker to hook.

You should get your 11s with them, I did trapping the aforementioned 128.... BABYing it out of the hole on intermediate boost (Tranny was about done... Go figure). I wouldnt be suprised if you saw 11s at 17-19 PSI. At all.. Probably take a bit of seat time. God knows I need it...

My car has a very nice power curve, but im thinking your tq is probably smother and will help offset the peakyness of the T67.

LMK if theres anything I can do. Unless I manage to get myself banned again... Seems Im good at it here.....
                          Last edited by Supergenius; 07-08-2008, 01:06 AM.

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
                            Unless I manage to get myself banned again... Seems Im good at it here.....

LMFAO. yes you have figured out as well, just like breaking tranny's we still you Spiker. NO HOMO!

lo dollar if we ever meet i'd like to be a passenger in your car. I gotta see how well that 4 incher works.

Comment

yo how much will it cost for me if you built me the same exhaust mani?
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                                no updates at all really. have been VERY unmotivated lately, i did however install my 1200cc injectors. gonna leave the stock lines and add a second pump, since talking to someone making over 600whp on stock lines., then im ordering traction bars, second fuel pump, tires, and im going to get this pile into the 11's.
                                a 255 walbro intank feeding a bosch 044 pump is what i am running. Tony from T1 where i ordered my pump from confirmed on stock lines this fuel pump setup is good for 750+hp

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                                member ride thread
                                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                                X