Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Any companies that make F22 pistons bigger than 86mm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any companies that make F22 pistons bigger than 86mm?

I ordered some 86mm Arias pistons, but my sleeved block may need to be bored out. Does anyone know of any companies that make bigger pistons for the F22? I heard the H23 pistons will not work with my Goldeneagle sleeves, this correct?

any help is appreciated

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

i think dhracing mite but dont quote me on that
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

f22parts.com,ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
        I ordered some 86mm Arias pistons, but my sleeved block may need to be bored out. Does anyone know of any companies that make bigger pistons for the F22? I heard the H23 pistons will not work with my Goldeneagle sleeves, this correct?

any help is appreciated
        Who told you they wouldn't work?

That seems odd to me, because the both the F22 stock pistons and the H series stock pistons are cast aluminum.

There is an issue with forged aluminum pistons and the FRM sleeves that are in the H series, which is why they replace them with sleeves similar to the F22 sleeves.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

H23 and F22 valves enter the seats on the piston at different angles. High compression H23 pistons will NOT work with an F22 head without being fly cut.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord
            H23 and F22 valves enter the seats on the piston at different angles. High compression H23 pistons will NOT work with an F22 head without being fly cut.

So they don't work because of the valve seats, and not necessarily because of the sleeves. Right?
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

good points...

the lowest comp h23 piston im seeing is 9.2:1 which might be too high for me and my boost situation. I really dont want to wait 5 weeks for some custom ones...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

raceeng.com , i ordered my custom wiseco pistons from them, 85.5mm and 8.5:1 but im sure they will make any piston for you, even bigger then 86mm. Give them a call, good guys, cost was good too under $600usd shipped for pistons, rings, and pins.
                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

imma go with custom arias pistons at 620 shipped i guess. I dont wanna pay a restocking fee so the guy is doin an exchange + the difference. Not bad i suppose

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

Yeah, I was going to say Arias. They'll do any size.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      So they don't work because of the valve seats, and not necessarily because of the sleeves. Right?
                      Correct, any aftermarket pistons will work with a sleeved block.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

atomic speedware has arais f22 pistons at 87.5mm you can also contact bisimoto they have them as well

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                        member ride thread
                        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

yea, lil late, but i know that now....too bad my customs are being made

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

weisco makes .5 or .75 mm bigger f22a pistons. and honda-performance aka kms makes stock or .5 mm bigger. weisco costs 350-400 and kms cost 500. good luck my friend. the cb7 looks sick!
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

thanks!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                              X