Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo manifold??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo manifold??

what are my options for a manifold for the f22a?? i have $120 so far to spend on one. i need one.
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

lol

Comment

lol *edit* my bad. maybe you can get an ebay one or an eclipse dsm one. check treadstone

Comment

whats funny?? i am building a turbo f22a4 on a tight ass budget. i dont have a shit ton of money to drop into my car at one time so i save monet where i can.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

my bad seriously i didnt mean to offend its just your like, i got 120 for a manifold. at 120 there isnt alot of options available. But try treadstone performance

Comment

i think f22hb says the ebay ones are not that bad and are log/t3/t4 spec china chit. just dont skimp on the 38mm wastegate or bov. everything else can slide through.

Comment

i said 120 so far for the manifold. i like the threadstone manifolds. i was wondering if there were any other companies that make manifolds for the f22a?
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

try going to the junkyard around u if there is one i found an old talon 1st gen(i believe) manifold for 30 bucks most everyone else gets theirs for closer to 60-80 i took a part somewhere for him, all u have to do is redrill the holes, this is not easy though it took me a few hours on a drill press cast iron is not soft
                ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

i need one that will accept my 38mm wastegate.
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

The DSM manifold can be modified to fit a external wastegate, just means more cutting.
                    Otherwise you could just get a S/S prefabbed manifold with external wastegate flange, though you'll be hard pressed finding one for $120

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I have a DSM manifold modified for the F22A and to use a Tial 38mm on the top.

Also, if you're building a turbo setup, you may want to have more than 120 set aside by the time you're done. Don't stretch yourself thin.
                      wat

Comment

like i said like 2 other times, i have saved $120 SO FAR. i will save some more money to get a manifold.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

I'd suggest saving double the amount of parts you purchase in case you run into problems.

Either way, send me 120 dollars and I'll send you my DSM manifold that will fit a Tial 38mm gate.
                          wat

Comment

i might have found one and an intercooler for $275 shipped. dep22build is selling his old setup and i am going to save for his manifold and intercooler.
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

your sn says t04e so i guess you wont use a garrett then "?

Comment

Working...
                              X