Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Boys the h22 be base dynoed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys the h22 be base dynoed!

Mods

80K on h22
    LSD tranny
    8.5 lb fidanza flywheel
    NGK blues brand new put on last night
    mobile 1 synthetic
    2.5 piping with glasspack
    skunk 2 muffler
    dc sports header
    generic intake
    p28 with stock h22 base map

NO Powersteering
    NO IABS
    AND THIS IS NOT A MUSTANG DYNO

And the guys were pretty impresssed, they thought it had internals or something done, they said with a nice header they can weld me up and 2hrs off tuning i could break 200whp..

190.37whp 155.08 wtq

THANKS AGAIN CHRIS!

Last edited by phatdoughnut; 03-29-2005, 12:48 PM.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

whoa black bumpers?? OEM?? whered the kit go?
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

yo juan, nice numbers. now you got me thinking what my H22 may be capable of
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by BSTEDCB7
        whoa black bumpers?? OEM?? whered the kit go?
        Prolly changed it out so he could make it up on the dyno.. or just for winter.

Numbers look good though. Im debating if I should dyno my car tomorrow.. theres a mobil dyno, I dont have the extra money really though, need to get brakes done.

Comment

oOooOOoOOohhh so sexy!...nice man..but just a question..why the glass pack?
          the impression i got from glasspacks that the old schools used was more for the sound of the car vs. perforemance. but i have been known to be wrong before..nice reults though..ahhhh cant wait for my own prelude powered accord

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
            oOooOOoOOohhh so sexy!...nice man..but just a question..why the glass pack?
            the impression i got from glasspacks that the old schools used was more for the sound of the car vs. perforemance. but i have been known to be wrong before..nice reults though..ahhhh cant wait for my own prelude powered accord
            Yes you are wrong, i did it because it was cheap, straight through design, and didnt want my car sounds like shit(carsound highflow cat).. but there are the numbers, best stock internal dynoed ive seen, all the ones i see are 160-178ish...

YEs its SAE certified, and i can do whatever i want with my car.
            Last edited by phatdoughnut; 03-05-2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

wow... ridiculously strong engine. maybe someone in japan already did something to it...
              HSHO #3

Comment

good call^^^^^^
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

maybe, but the shit was stock as heck, wouldnt there be atleast a header? or exhaust?

Comment

sick results man very fucking nice. i bet theres some internal work that u dont know about. vidoes are a must. totaly sweet homie.
                    [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

internals looked stock to me.. :wtf: and im looking for a host right now to host the video, its sick, i keep playing it over and over..

Comment

if u didnt have those charts i wouldnt believe you. but the proofs there man. get them videos asap.
                        [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

video is up, so get your fix here

http://home.earthlink.net/~naresjuan/data/juan3.wmv
                          Last edited by phatdoughnut; 02-24-2006, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Nice!!! Good job friend!!!

Comment

thats whats up, juan.. feel like attachin a vid to an email?? :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X