Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22a1 build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a1 build?

as of right now its all bolt ons with a brand spankin new cluttch 2 1/4 straight pipe exhaust and short ram intake race wires 5spd. im debating on getting a port and polish done by a freind at a good shop a 272 delta regrind cam new valve seals and adjusting my valves. then taking it to the shop and getting some dyno tuning done. on the other hand im unsure which would save more money and prove more gains SAFELY compared to going boosted and just a tune for right now? was kinda leaning towards na build only cuz my plans for right now seem to save money and some time not having to deal with battery re route and pipe running plus countless time tuning and adjusting the turbo and what not. but i do want to make more power just wondering if a port n polish 272 new seals and a good tune will prove some good gains with the bolt ons and yes the motor runs great as of rite now

in the begining...

you'll get some gains but with added compression, it'll benefit.

id try and degree the cam in.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

A port and polish job with a mild cam like the 272 could be done now and if you ever wanted to go turbo in the future it would be something that helped you out even more.

Also, you do not have race wires. Please stop.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Bisimoto.com
        One Day At A Time
        "Honda Connaisseur"
        1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
        1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
        1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
        1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
        1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
        1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
        Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
        Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

bore it out and put a stroker kit and than build a high compression 2.5L f22a1...I don't know if that is possible, but it would be bad ass. Also if you have deep pockets Bisimoto is the place that you go to achieve power.

Comment

I can't even read what you've typed.

Do some research. You're clearly just throwing parts at your car without actually planning ahead, and this thread seems like you're asking to be spoon fed. Sorry, but we don't do that around here.

Research. Get a plan in mind. THEN come back asking for help in improving that plan. When you do ask for that help, please do so in a manner that people can understand.

Comment

Working...
            X