Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

OEM air box stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM air box stick

Whats up tuners. I'm looking for the sticker that goes on top of our OEM air boxes. The one on the air box I bought has been stripped off. Any help?
    Last edited by drummerboy_jh; 03-22-2012, 01:58 PM.
    "If you're going to put money into a car to increase performance or appearance, why go cheap? People don't need to go all-out... but put a little effort into it, or don't bother doing it at all"-Deeve

Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187088

You can get new stickers from honda if you really need/want them.
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

I cant find a part number on the 2 stickers for the air box though...
      "If you're going to put money into a car to increase performance or appearance, why go cheap? People don't need to go all-out... but put a little effort into it, or don't bother doing it at all"-Deeve

Comment

Originally posted by drummerboy_jh View Post
        I cant find a part number on the 2 stickers for the air box though...

Wow that is strange, I just looked at hondaautomotiveparts.com and I'm not finding a part number for those stickers either, although they are numbered in the diagram. #24 & #25 or #26 & #27 depending upon which airbox you have.

You may have to take a picture of one / scan, and print yourself a new sticker... either that or maybe goto the junkyard and just grab the top part of the airbox that already has the stickers on it.
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Wow that is strange, I just looked at hondaautomotiveparts.com and I'm not finding a part number for those stickers either, although they are numbered in the diagram. #24 & #25 or #26 & #27 depending upon which airbox you have.

You may have to take a picture of one / scan, and print yourself a new sticker... either that or maybe goto the junkyard and just grab the top part of the airbox that already has the stickers on it
          True about the scanning process....That might be a better bet than getting another top..But I need a new IM-to-airbox tube also so...

Thanks man. Ill look in to both

Comment

Working...
          X