Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Tuning an auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuning an auto

Ive called a couple of different places and they keep telling me that they cant tune an auto. How hard is it to tune it? I would like to keep it until i can afford the manual swap. Just in tuning im looking for 350 and thats not counting the p06 chipped and s100.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
    Originally posted by bmxicansd
    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=80996

This may help a little

Wimp go low or go home haha
    Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
    Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

If you're smart you've budgeted about $700-$1000 for all of that. So why not do the swap now? Even in LA, your chances of getting that auto tuned are slim, ESPECIALLY for only $350 a session. Did you call Bisimoto?
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

called bisi and he quoted me my left arm, a leg, and my first unborn child for tuning. two tuners i called said that hondata, the software I want to use since it can be changed by most tuners does not support auto. Im gona pick up a manual trans though. so thanks guys

Rush

Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
        Originally posted by bmxicansd
        so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

hmmm...I live in los angeles...
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

make some money! btw change your location
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Try looking up a tuner that uses eCtune, or Neptune, both support automatics if I am correct. You should definately hit up MRX, he should be able to get you squared away if I am not mistaken.

So far my software (thats in development) supports automatics. Then again it can't change much yet, but I'm happy with the progress I've made today. I found the high and low cam rpm scales for both variations of the pt3/pt6 programming maps today, which is another huge step to unlocking the capabilities of our ecu's. Now if only I could figure out what the dam formula for the fuel maps are.
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
              X