Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Got Zex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theone
    replied
    havent recently but last time was

1/4mile:
    15.7 all motor
    on the bottle dont know yet.

0-60mph:
    all motor-7.1
    nitrous-7.6 (why 7.6, spun like crazy in 2nd gear, i have to practice a little with it to get better control of it.)

im goin back out sunday to practice my 0-60mph, should beable to get it down to the 6 second range or better
    o, and i havent got it tuned yet, i had to work out a few things, should be next month sometime

headers........thanks
    ebay my friend, cost was 85bux 130total. yeah thats the reason i got them because of the way they change colors
    Last edited by theone; 02-26-2004, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 91accord4door
    replied
    i like your headers,i love how they turn that color when they heat up.

Leave a comment:

• growguy
    replied
    theone, have you recently done a 1/4 mile run or 0-60 run. i'd like to know what kind of numbers you can get from a tuned F22 engine. All i have now is an intake and a shortshifter.

Leave a comment:

• theone
    replied
    Originally posted by punkrockimport
    what kind of internal work do you have on your motor? just wondering because i have considered nitrous on my 90ex. but would like to know what others think about spraying a stock motor
    272 Gude camshaft.
    intake side of head port matched
    as for mods:
    cam
    cam gear
    JG TB
    adjustable FPR
    air intake
    mild head
    msd ignition (full set up)
    header
    other stuff i cant remember

Leave a comment:

• Fearit22
    replied
    I don't know if I want to pay that much for nitrous... I saw a few good complete kits for sale on ebay for like 3-350. I'm going to get a wet kit though since I plan on turboing my car in the future. You should definitely try to get a purge valve man ... that would be lots of fun scaring people with hehe. Let us know your times whenever you run it.

Leave a comment:

• punkrockimport
    replied
    what kind of internal work do you have on your motor? just wondering because i have considered nitrous on my 90ex. but would like to know what others think about spraying a stock motor

Leave a comment:

• LX Rida
    replied
    did the header make a big difference??

got the same one but havent put it in yet.

Leave a comment:

• theone
    replied
    all i got is a bigger pic of the shot in my sig......

could take pics while installing it....shit i was fighting the cold weather...lol

Leave a comment:

• 92Jr
    replied
    no pics of the install ol well fuck it i will check it out 2morrow at the meeting

Leave a comment:

• theone
    replied
    planning use my juice tonight.
    first im gona run 0-60mph all motor to make sure i still got my norm time, then with the juice, it probably be around the same because i might get mad wheel spin with the juice.
    then im gona find a good road and run the 1/4mile to get my time.
    ill let folks kno how it turns out tonight..

peace...

Leave a comment:

• theone
    replied
    got car running, all i did was change the plugs.

sop for the week ive.....

switched the TPS and set it (took 4 days to figure it out)
    car wouldnt start so i....

check fule pump....worked
    change injectors
    checked ignition system...fine...

snaped the stems on the intake manifold that u use to bolt down the fuel rail....i was about to cry when this happen, but i didnt give up. came in teh hous and thouhgt about it....pulled otehr stems on my extra manifold, went outside and sawed teh bolt that was stuck on one stem off, and i got it.....

try to start the car and............nuffin, still down..

after trying almost everything under ENGINE ROTATES BUT WILL NOT START...in teh haynes manual, i got to faulty spark plugs.
    i just put NGk plugs on it in november so i was like it cant be that, but f it, ill try it.
    changed the plugs and...............can started .

time for nitrous..............

installed it in 3 and a half hours. was easy to, i mean simple as shit.

it works perfect but i havent sprayed yet. teh module lets me kno its hooked up fine.
    dont have money to get teh bottle filled, just brought me another ps-2 so im broke now.... but atleast i kno its hooked up right.

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    OO GOd that is sooooo sweet man have fun and maybe you should record your nitrous run to show us alll how its done.!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    dude i wanna see it insalled.... nosss ooo omyyy

Leave a comment:

• WiKKeDV16
    replied
    nice price.. u should update your mods list..
    damnit man how much power u think ur pushing or would be pushing under the bottle? im sure u can pull 14s.. well.. if u can ever get it to hook up..
    i have a friend
    that ran 14s running 75shot with intake and exhaust on a D series.. so i know the accord has no problem running 14s with ur mods.. and a 50shot and like i said
    two new tires would be nice

Leave a comment:

• theone
    replied
    thanks WiKKeDV16
    preciate the luv man.

yeah i hope i can get her runnig tomorrow, then i can get dyno/tuned next weekend

also have a psi gauge and bottle warme not seen in the pic.

altogether i spent 622 for everything.

502 for zex kit from a shop in VA
    45 for gauge, also from shop and
    75 for the bottle warmer, guy on ebay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X