Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

nitrous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
    If you've got a new clutch that you should expect 13s tire spinning at 100+mph. With a clutch that slips baddly and a 100 shot I ran 102 mph @ 14.2 with 650-700 bottle pressure... I ran a 14.4 at 102 with a 75 shot as well as a 50 shot. lmao...

Actually I have a brand new clutch not even installed yet and a 12lb fidanza and im running some BFG Drag Radials , So I will be happy with those numbers .. I dont know what New England Dragway Requires Though , I think anything under 13.99 is helmet or something like that .... The day I am required to wear a helmet driving my car I will be happy ... LOL
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

w00t w00t for 75shot(wet) sucked by my JDM F22B

14.92 best 1/4 (pt6 ecu, automatic )

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
        w00t w00t for 75shot(wet) sucked by my JDM F22B

14.92 best 1/4 (pt6 ecu, automatic )
        HOOOOOOOOOOO shit good job

Comment

Working...
        X