Cambers Kits????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cambers Kits????

Im having trouble finding a front and rear camber kit. I dont want a cheap one thats crap, but I want a affordable one. I found these on ebay, will this be a good one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-97...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-F...spagenameZWDVW

Please let me know!!

Brian
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Just get the TAS adjustable control arms.
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      Just get the TAS adjustable control arms.
      Thats $300 for just the front!!
      Thats a little to high for me right now. Im gonna get an alignment soon so thats why I need some soon!!

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
        Thats $300 for just the front!!
        Thats a little to high for me right now. Im gonna get an alignment soon so thats why I need some soon!!
        Safety wise id go with the TAS. If you don't have money save up. Premature wear of tires is better then dying from a crappy camber kit.

Comment

I have a front spc balljoint camber kit for sale.Im asking 135 shipped one side was barely used and the other side is brand new.pm me if your interested.

Comment

i got my uca's powdercoated with Energy Suspension polyurethene inserts and SPC camber kit. Dont get some cheap shit, buy good shit and you will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
              i got my uca's powdercoated with Energy Suspension polyurethene inserts and SPC camber kit. Dont get some cheap shit, buy good shit and you will be happy

I wonder if those are the same ones flyinlow is talking about?
              $135 shipped sounds like a good deal!!!

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

yes they are. get them man

Comment

aint that gonna bang on the inside fender?

Comment

i heard alot about people installin cambers n they bang alot on the inside fender? thats y i aint got no cambers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post

To the OP, get exactly what oneoffaccord has (as well as me) and you will be more than satisfied. And unless you are riding very low then you won't bang. I had to lower my coilovers all the way down to bang in the front (which is like a 4" drop).

As for the rear, get the Ingall's Smart Arm kit. If you aren't going with much of a drop then do the washer/bolt trick to shim out the arm.

If you get a new rear control arm camber kit, make sure it is the Ingalls, as all the others don't have the bend in them and will clank when you go over bumps.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

dont worry about banging, i have the ingalls kit on my car and love it, its taken alot of track useage. and if there is one place i dont want to be worring about my suspension its when im loading it through a turn.

The banging was caused (for me) by Energy suspension Radius rod bushings being installed backwards giving my wheels almost no caster, once i got it fixed everything is working fine!
                        Last edited by GreenMadness; 09-15-2008, 05:02 PM.
                        Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Im having trouble finding a front and rear camber kit. I dont want a cheap one thats crap, but I want a affordable one. I found these on ebay, will this be a good one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-97...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-F...spagenameZWDVW

Please let me know!!

Brian
                          ya dont cheap out on the kit, i just spent all of yesterday welding up new bolts into my kit i got off of ebay for $30.

spend the extra and get a ingalls kit, its well worth the money to do it right the first time.

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

I think I'm gonna keep the negative camber for a little bit, but I cant find anyone to get the toe out!! I call shops and they say they wont touch a lowered car! WTF!! So now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do.
                            I don't see why someone cant just square up the toe, I know any alignment shop can do it. There just being asses!!

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

I think I'm gonna keep the negative camber for a little bit, but I cant find anyone to get the toe out!! I call shops and they say they wont touch a lowered car! WTF!! So now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do.
                              I don't see why someone cant just square up the toe, I know any alignment shop can do it. There just being asses!!
                              Most shops are pretty weary about working on lowered cars. They aren't being asses, they just don't want to try and work on a car that can't be fixed to the driver's satisfaction and then get blasted when you realize your tires are really worn down. I've found Firestone to be pretty good about working with lowered cars. Plus, they have a Lifetime Alignment deal where you pay $150 or so and you can get alignments from any Firestone for the life of the vehicle. It's a really good deal.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                              X