5 lug conversion parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 lug conversion parts?

Alright so i have been digging around the 5-lug conversion threads all day and maybe its because im tired or what i dunno but i cant seem to figure out EXACTLY what parts are used all said and done. every thread they bought one thing and ended up using something else. So if somebody could help me out and post up an exact parts list for a 5-lug front and rear swap that would be great. i have a 92 EX so i gots ABS. thanks guys

edit: Exclude wheels i have a set of 97+ Galant steelies in my shed with fairly new tires and they are 5x114.3 as is the 97+ Prelude
    Last edited by blackedout; 11-23-2008, 07:19 PM.
    R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
    CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
    Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

weird i backed out of your thread and hit suspension thread index look here first and found it like that

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25359
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

yea i looked at that but i think what was confusing me was that it didnt show any pics, but i saw that one i have just heard several different components used

CG Coupe!

Comment

dont really need pics but im sure you could ask Jak frostwhite

there maybe pics in here if needed http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112271
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

yea here is what i found
          front
          rear
          so after i get new disks im trying to figure out what else i need. like am i able to use my calipers?

CG Coupe!

Comment

you can still use your calipers and remember you need 2 fronts and 2 rears.

front prelude rotors and integra type r rear rotors

and i also read something about using your tie rods on the opposite side they are on now. so really all you need is

front prelude knuckles with rotors, rear prelude knucles without rotors, rear integra type r rear rotors, and some wheels, also longer bolts and washers if you have abs

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
              you can still use your calipers and remember you need 2 fronts and 2 rears.

front prelude rotors and integra type r rear rotors

and i also read something about using your tie rods on the opposite side they are on now. so really all you need is

front prelude knuckles with rotors, rear prelude knucles without rotors, rear integra type r rear rotors, and some wheels, also longer bolts and washers if you have abs
              ok thats what got me cuz i kept thinking it had to be more to it.. alright cool thats not that much.. i have wheels for it so.. cool thanks man sorry for soundin like a noob i was just confused on how many parts where involved.

CG Coupe!

Comment

its cool you were probably just tired and the words were running together

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                  its cool you were probably just tired and the words were running together
                  lol i am almost positive thats what it was lol

CG Coupe!

Comment

Don't u need calipers too???

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

No you use the ones that you already have, unless you have rear drums then you need the calipers for the rear.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                      "The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I want to use the odyssey front knuckles, but i can the legend calipers fit on the knuckles?

Sorry to threadjack.
                        Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                          No you use the ones that you already have, unless you have rear drums then you need the calipers for the rear.
                          Oh ok our calipers fit Prelude knuckles/rotors? Good to know

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Ant View Post
                            I want to use the odyssey front knuckles, but i can the legend calipers fit on the knuckles?

Sorry to threadjack.
                            its cool no worries. however search guys. that night i posted this i was tired and words where like joining lol. but the next day i sat down and searched 5 lug conversion and about a million threads came up and they all explain it in all the way down to using several different kinds of suspension components and which one where easier and such..

CG Coupe!

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
                              its cool no worries. however search guys. that night i posted this i was tired and words where like joining lol. but the next day i sat down and searched 5 lug conversion and about a million threads came up and they all explain it in all the way down to using several different kinds of suspension components and which one where easier and such..
                              for not being tired when searching. now if i only had the money to do this conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X