No announcement yet.

got some ground controls but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah and lets see how long they last.. if they last long enough till i decide to put the 16k's then i will put them on lol.. hope they last.. btw since i was running ebay coilovers for the longest time.. when i took everything apart to swap tophats and cut bumpstops i checked my shocks and they werent blown yet.. and when i adjust from 1 all the way to 5 i feel the differences so my front shocks are still good.. and well the rears are brand spankin new lol
    MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
    1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
    1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

well here are the pix..

here is one pic before everything

and here is everything i installed except the tockico blues.. and except the 250lbs in. gc and the 16kg tein springs

and the car after everything

see thats how it sits.. and those rear civic gc's arent even to its lowest.. i can go lower.. and high is like stock or even higher than stock
      MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

since i kno that the shocks off a civic are shorter.. if i put civic shocks on my cb of course changing the top hats.. will i be able to go lower?.. but as of right now.. i love my setup.. its good.. but i really so want to do the 16k front and 10k rear but we will see lol
        MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

Comment

ok so i take my car on the freeway.. and i exit in LA and my bro is behind me following.. and hahahahaha my car is sparking when u pass over those sewer things.. the circles on the floor.. well that means GO LOWER!! lol i need to tuck my exhaust piping up more.. i mean even at gas stations i scrape on those little patches where they refuel the gas station.. i love it tho.. really stiff.. i expected more stiff but its perfect.. no bounce just what i kinda feel when i ride in my bros ek with omni full coilovers.. but not that close.. i wish i had omni fulls.. lol.. next update hopefully coming soon when i put the 16k's on.. or when o hopefully get 16 inch rims so i can tuck.. cuz im pretty low but no tuck.. maybe my tires or size of wheel.. i need shorter shock bodies.. i think imma try putting integra or civic shocks on to see if im able to go lower.. thanks everyone even though no one is replying anymore lol
          MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

Comment

Working...
          X