No announcement yet.

Going even lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jack is easy if you have a low profile one. the only reason i dont want to bottom out is because i have a nice header to protect and an electronic cutout that i dont want ripped off.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
      Those people are pussies
      x2 brother!!! you gotta pay the cost to be the boss!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by My93Cb7 View Post
        slam it to the ground. it will look 10000000000x's better. ride wont b the greatest but u will get wat ur lookin for.
        Originally posted by CBRIDE View Post
        LOL no the slammed thing wont work in new york shitty i mean city.

I just want to get rid of some of the wheel gap while still have a some what comfy ride.
        EXTENDED TOP HATS Brothers!!!! i will have new pics posted soon.. go to astrovannin's page.. he has them. I have them.. you gotta do this if you dont wanna pay for full coilovers.. I would have gotten full coilovers but I love how Konis feel.. f1 f2's are siic but at the time I got the koni yellows bc i got them cheap and bmxican hooked it up with the GC's.. Im a baller on a bugdet like most of my peeps on here.. you dont need lots of cheese to roll clean.. this build is my test build/ daily... didnt spend so much on bc imma get a coupe or wagon.. this car was mainly built to prove to everyone you dont need lots of cheese to break necks.. clean paint, dumped tucking tires, and complementary accessories to bring out its sting is very simple... our cars are the perfect underdogs.. we just need everyone willing to go that extra mile to gain that respect.. again this is just my opinion and how i feel.. there are a lot of clean cars on here and honestly we have much more to offer!!! SLAM YOUR CAR!! Break NECKS!! and ACT like you have done this before!!! Handle It HOmieS!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
          EXTENDED TOP HATS Brothers!!!! i will have new pics posted soon.. go to astrovannin's page.. he has them. I have them.. you gotta do this if you dont wanna pay for full coilovers.. I would have gotten full coilovers but I love how Konis feel.. f1 f2's are siic but at the time I got the koni yellows bc i got them cheap and bmxican hooked it up with the GC's.. Im a baller on a bugdet like most of my peeps on here.. you dont need lots of cheese to roll clean.. this build is my test build/ daily... didnt spend so much on bc imma get a coupe or wagon.. this car was mainly built to prove to everyone you dont need lots of cheese to break necks.. clean paint, dumped tucking tires, and complementary accessories to bring out its sting is very simple... our cars are the perfect underdogs.. we just need everyone willing to go that extra mile to gain that respect.. again this is just my opinion and how i feel.. there are a lot of clean cars on here and honestly we have much more to offer!!! SLAM YOUR CAR!! Break NECKS!! and ACT like you have done this before!!! Handle It HOmieS!!!

Who makes these tophats? Are they made to fit a different car, or are they custom made? What's the company name? I've been exploring this possibility and haven't come up with a good solution yet.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
            Who makes these tophats? Are they made to fit a different car, or are they custom made? What's the company name? I've been exploring this possibility and haven't come up with a good solution yet.
            you get them made at a machine shop.. i had mine made at a muffler shop.. hahaha ... i think astrovannin made his himself!!! HAts off to that.. its a good investment if you dont wanna blow shocks let alone bottom out

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

you get them made at a machine shop.. i had mine made at a muffler shop.. hahaha ... i think astrovannin made his himself!!! HAts off to that.. its a good investment if you dont wanna blow shocks let alone bottom out
              That's what I figured. I couldn't find a company that sold pre-manufactured ones. Do you mind giving any help with dimensions you used? Height and diameter?

Comment

That's what I figured. I couldn't find a company that sold pre-manufactured ones. Do you mind giving any help with dimensions you used? Height and diameter?
                2 inch diameter.. i did 2 inches height.. but your gonna need hood spacers to clear if you have konis... it made a world of a difference.. im working on cutting fender wells and reinforcing the cut area.. calculations are important here.. haha if you wanna tuck RIM!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

2 inch diameter.. i did 2 inches height.. but your gonna need hood spacers to clear if you have konis... it made a world of a difference.. im working on cutting fender wells and reinforcing the cut area.. calculations are important here.. haha if you wanna tuck RIM!!!
                  Thanks man. I hear ya, I don't wanna go that low. I drive my car way too hard, so I can't sacrifice any performance or have any rubbing. I just want the extra shock travel.

Why do you say I'll need hood spacers to clear with Koni's? I have Koni SP3's and I don't see what you mean other than the little tab that sticks up for the damping adjustment knob.

Comment

Thanks man. I hear ya, I don't wanna go that low. I drive my car way too hard, so I can't sacrifice any performance or have any rubbing. I just want the extra shock travel.

Why do you say I'll need hood spacers to clear with Koni's? I have Koni SP3's and I don't see what you mean other than the little tab that sticks up for the damping adjustment knob.
                    the dampening knob adjustment will hit the hood.. get 1.5 so you dont need the hood spacers

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

If only I was that good, ha ha ha.

Like everything NICE on my car... they're Weir peices.

Mine are a little different then most though since they are bigger in diamater and I had to cut to fit mine. Reason for that is the OMNI's have a huge shock body that dosent fit through the pre existing hole for the strut mount.

When I hit a big enough bump, the shock itself is able to travel higher then the inner fender. The only limitation at this point is the UCA hitting the inner fender, and Im going to go that same route as 1C92 and cut and reinforce the inner fenders for clearance. Im damn near the limit on 195/50R15's right now though.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Working...
                      X