**Camber results - Neuspeed sports**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Camber results - Neuspeed sports**

Just put on some neuspeed sports and got my camber checked. Just wanted some opinions.

Results:

Left front: -1.3
    Right front -2.1 (this one took me by surprise)
    Rear left -1.0
    Rear right -1.0

I want everything as close to spec as possible. I know the rear bolt kit corrects up to 0.75. I should be fine rolling on -0.25 camber for the rear. I rotate my tires every 6000 miles.

As far as the front goes, I would like to get the ball joint kit instead of the anchor bolt kit. But to get the front in spec, it looks as if I have to buy both a -+1.5 ball joint and a +1.5-3 ball joint.

So what are your opinions as far as the rear and front goes? Thanks in advance!

Honestly the figures your posted above, are really not that bad camber wise, apart from the 2.1 which is alot different to the left front. Running a bit is beneficial for handling anyway, and you have ungraded the suspension for the same reason so theres no point taking away that benefit by running stock camber.

For people who run real low 2.5 drop and above then it is important because the inner tyre will wear too quickly.

Be sure to have the tracking done after the suspension install thats a must.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
    UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
    NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

I recommend the Eibach/SPC low-profile upper adjustable ball joint kit which can be found for a good price from summit racing. I also recommend just getting the "0 to 1.5" correction kit. Running up to -1.0 camber in the front is very beneficial as far as handling and will not cause your tires to wear out any quicker than -0.0- camber. I currently have my fronts set to -1.0 and rears to -0.5.
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

is your right front shock busted? i have those springs on stock replacement ACdelco shocks with washer trick in rear and its pretty close to stock

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

A busted shock won't change the ride height...
          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Stock specs are great, but not always necessary. I've been running over -1.5* camber on my rear tires for 15k miles and they're not showing signs of deterioration. Their treadlife is in the high 200s, too.

Make sure your toe is good and don't give the rears a second thought. If you really want to do something about it, use the washer trick

Comment

Working...
            X