Blackworks Lower Control Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
    Those are the only adjustable toe arms made for our cars ( to my knowledge ).

My originals were seized and could not be adjusted. I had to cut the bolt off to get them out. I used to have the lca's from Megan as well but they just seemed too small and the adjustment was pointless on them.

Edit: I'm not saying one brand is better than the other. Just giving my thoughts and showing people what the other options that are available for our cars.
    Finally someone came to this common problem we have in the northeast.

Comment

Is there a perk to getting any of the brands mentioned. I was looking at getting f n f ones. Im trying to get my suspension upgraded and a really solid suspension. It will be a dd car but I want it to be able to handel near a track car. Trying to get rid of understear as much as ppssible.
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

No, no brand is any better than another unless they've been found to be using cheap materials or production processes. And at least with CB Accords none of these are actually an upgrade over stock, they're purely for looks. In some ways, I guess we actually do have it better than the Civic guys. For instance, rear lower tie bars are useless since ours are so rigid stock. If you want to tighten handling, get a rear sway bar (I think Progress is the biggest available?), put wider tires up front, uprated springs+dampers all around, as well as a traction bar and solid front/rear upper strut bars. A 1.5-way limited slip differential would help massively as well. I've yet to get one for either of my cars, but I've heard a good rear sway bar is quite possibly the most noticeable single upgrade you can give a Honda.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Ah good to know. Ill just replace bushings and upgrade rear sway bar and lookinto the other things u mentioned. I here theres not much needed for the front and that ots the rear of the car that needs the upgrade. And right now I have f n f ones for coils.
          Accord SE

93se
          Members Ride
          Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
          Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

So i bought these lca's and not sure if i did something wrong but they seem to be longer because my back tires are peeking in like this /---\ , not sure if i need to get toe arms too

Comment

My CB7 had a 2.5" drop, progress rear sway, 2.5" exhaust, and the megan racing rear control arms, which are straight. There was more than enough room still, just for the record.
              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X