D2 coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D2 coilovers

I was wondering how are D2 coilovers? I know of 2 memebers that have these)excailbur and wickeddaccord). So post ur comments on them

i like them i started to play around with the soft/harden dials and they are sweet. i do hear the clunks of my suspension (not the sleave going up and down) but the hitting of the upper control arm. it hits since i havent shaved it down and i am lowered to much. but the sound is there but no bounce what so ever. just rebounds perfectly.... larry, jason (93accordex) has them on his sedan so he can comment also... and patastinky luis too.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=32206

Group buy ends soon. 75% down and the rest when they come in.

Comment

buy jasons their for sale

Comment

I love my d2's, i have no problems with them what so ever. I like how you can adjust the stiffness of them. Only noise i get with mine is the control arm banging and my tires rubbing. Price wise you can't go wrong.

Comment

i thought u said ur UCA didnt bang at all?

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              buy jasons their for sale
              i dont want to buy them, a friend asked me if i heard of them and i said yea. then he asked me if i know of any people that have them. he heard that they are big in the drift scene ask me if they are good, so i said that il find out and here i am

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                i dont want to buy them, a friend asked me if i heard of them and i said yea. then he asked me if i know of any people that have them. he heard that they are big in the drift scene ask me if they are good, so i said that il find out and here i am
                let your friend know that if hes serious. I have a groupbuy that I am about to end for D2's I can get them for around 650 + shipping.

Comment

I have the D2's and I am absolutely in love with them. I ran the Tein SS's before, and in comparison I think the D2's are better hands down.

1993 Accord Ex Coupe
                  -1999 USDM H22A4, M2Y4
                  -JDM 17" WedsSport RS-5
                  -BFGoodrich T/A Sports 215/40/17
                  -JDM Fujitsubo Legalis-R Exhaust
                  -D2 Coilovers
                  -JDM Headlights
                  -Suspension Techniques Rear Swaybar
                  -Axxis Metal Master Brake Pads
                  -Recaro Seat

Comment

im done im getting D2's thanks for this post. this stite is selling them for $800 but do anybody nowhere i can get a better deal then that
                    我愛我的本田

Comment

Originally posted by bbhondacb793
                      I have the D2's and I am absolutely in love with them. I ran the Tein SS's before, and in comparison I think the D2's are better hands down.
                      just wondering, why did you ditch the teins? and did you have the SS with the pillowball mount? or just the regular SS
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        just wondering, why did you ditch the teins? and did you have the SS with the pillowball mount? or just the regular SS
                        i heard they suck u cant drop them as low and so on just loo and read alot of threads started on them
                        我愛我的本田

Comment

im getting these in the spring i want to go lower than i aready am

Comment

Working...
                          X