Tein S tech? Any words?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tein S tech? Any words?

I had two questions......one was is this a typo? http://store.racinglab.com/ho90acteslos.html It says 2.1 f / 1.7 r ....is that right??? seems low....maybe after it settles? just curious if that sounds correct.

And second question is if your reading and youve dealt with Tein let me know how they did ya? Good?

Im looking at either these, Eibach, or H&R....and im really feeling these....

Thanks!

Bump N E One?

Comment

They are very good springs to me. I have them Coupled with Brand New Gr'2 Shocks and they ride very good once they settle. And the specs are correct.

The front will need a camber kit though, And the back might need like 1 or 2 washers the most.

But other than that they are very comfy to ride with and still handles very good.

Comment

im runnin these springs on oem shocks and its still a good ride lil rougher but you feel the ground better. with front and rear strut bars i have almost no body roll. im sellin my springs and shocks very soon
        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

damn im going to need a camber kit huh? and some washers up front?

i was hoping i could just throw them on and be done but i should have known better....

true well thanks for the responses...im open to some more if any gots em.....

im still thinking about staying OEM suspension but it might change...i think dropped it would look really nice with the 15'' itrs but

i got my EDM goodies in from UK-Accord so i look forward to modding soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
            damn im going to need a camber kit huh? and some washers up front?

i was hoping i could just throw them on and be done but i should have known better....

true well thanks for the responses...im open to some more if any gots em.....

im still thinking about staying OEM suspension but it might change...i think dropped it would look really nice with the 15'' itrs but

i got my EDM goodies in from UK-Accord so i look forward to modding soon!!!

The washers were for the rear, And If you want a drop without the headache of a camber kit get the neuspeed Sport springs, which are great from all the reviews. And you wont need a camber kit with that combo.

Comment

I currently am running the Tein S-Techs with ordinary shocks and they are pretty sweet. The ride is nice and low and feels pretty firm. Don't know much about springs but they suit me fine.

Comment

snaple fish....well im going to see if my girlie will pick this up for me for valentines day...so i might be dropped by this time next month

Comment

Ralphie!! I got me the Tein S-Techs on my car now. it is a nice drop IMO. Handles pretty nice and is really smooth..feels pretty OEM to me. Im rocking some cheapo Monroe struts *sigh* on the front and my OEM shocks in the back (but only until i get my tax refund)..i'll let you see it at the meet man

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                  Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                  by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

^^

Fucking sweet!!
                    ok now im even more stoked lol....good shit!

Comment

ralphie,

am runnin on s-techs and oem shocks, rides very NICE!..like really smooth and not too bumpy at all, its a 2 inch drop in the front and 1.7 in the rear..

its a nice mild drop..
                      2 finger gap all around....

Comment

yessir....2 finger gap...ahhh it looks soooo much better now...once i get some 17in rims THAT will be nice

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                        Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                        by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

i have these spring...nice ride.not too low or too high. its just right...

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

yeah i have TEIN S-techs with KYB shocks. i give . too soft, horrible for REAL spirited driving, just too mushy. lol

definately OEM ride quality though...maybe a tad more responsive.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              yeah i have TEIN S-techs with KYB shocks. i give . too soft, horrible for REAL spirited driving, just too mushy. lol

definately OEM ride quality though...maybe a tad more responsive.
                              x2 on everything.

not good enough for real spirited driving. even with my agx's

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X