15x7 +37...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x7 +37...

Hey everyone I found a mint set of wheels that i really like and I think are no longer made, so they are older for sure, but still amazing condition. anyways the size is 15x7 and the offset is 37, Im pretty sure this should be perfectly fine but i just wanted to make sure and ask. Also I am on neuspeed sport springs, so its not a very drastic drop either. One last question, what tire size would be better, 215-55/15 or 205-55/15? Does anyone have a rim with similar specs that i can check out for fitment. Thanks for any help!
    -Vince

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

bizzump...anyone? lol ive been looking into the tire sizes and it seems that the size 215-55/15 is barely made or very hard to find...is this true or is anyone here actually running that size?

Comment

nice car, but i can't hellp ya with that lol
      ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

BFG gforce sports. just saw them the other day on a set of 7 spokes on a 5th gen.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

et37-45 in a 15x7 work great
          1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
          newer race video,older race videos
          1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
          1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

i'm running 15x7 +25 and am probably a half inch higher than you and the rear rubs a little but I cut the fender trim.

you should have no problem with 37.

Comment

as far as i know +33 is about the limit for the rear depending on how low you are. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

so what kinda of tire could you strecth on this
                what size
                im also looking to go 15x7 with +35 offset
                i have 4 wheel disc and looking to use tein s types and kyb no adjustables

Comment

I'm running 195.60.15, want to go 215.55, but they're harder to find and are pricey when you do. You could run 205.60 and be less than 2% off.

Comment

Jus get 205 15. Perfect, and looks like sex on a 15in wheel
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

For street tires I use 205-55-15 my race tires are 225-45-15
                      1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
                      newer race video,older race videos
                      1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
                      1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        Jus get 205 15. Perfect, and looks like sex on a 15in wheel
                        lol, 205.WHAT.15, Sidewall height is all important.

slightly off topic. 1010tires.com claims possible brake failure if you're over 3% different on your tires? I know the speedo gets off, but brake failure? WTF? anyone else heard this?

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help...I guess that this size wont give me any problems at all. Im gonna look into availability on all of the tire sizes you guys mentioned. I definately want to go with a 205 at least though, i dont know how a 215 would look on a 7" wheel but i wouldnt mind 215 either. anyways these are the rims in case u guys were wondering, super good price and mint condition. Ive never seen them before and i tried researching them but I found nothing knows. If anyone knows anything about them please chime in! I know they are not JDM or JDM style but i kinda like em, especially for the price of $225

Last edited by vinbon63; 11-25-2008, 12:43 PM.

Comment

First time i heard of this brake failure thing as well. I dont see how it would make sense, unless if you were using rims and rubber off a hummer on your accord.

Comment

good buy

Comment

Working...
                              X