Should I go black rims or bronze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I go black rims or bronze?

Hey guys, so I'm getting back onto my car now. It's a frost white 90 accord 4 door. It's all white too, no black mouldings or bumpers.

My question is, I have a set of 17" wheels I'm gonna get powder coated but am not sure if I should get them bronze or black. What do you guys think looks better on a white car huh? Let me know what you think.

flat black would be nice, why not try something different? like maybe a forest green, red, gold, sunburn orange. dont be like everyone else out there! make your car stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
      flat black would be nice, why not try something different? like maybe a forest green, red, gold, sunburn orange. dont be like everyone else out there! make your car stand out.
      This is true, White will look good with alot of colors.

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
      Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

In my opinion black rims would just sort of get blended in with the tires and fender well area by a blinding white car. Bronze would look really hot. I know bronze rims were all the rage a couple of years ago but they do look good on some cars.

Comment

If I had to choose between those two, bronze all the way. You want your wheels to stand out,not blend in. Try a crazy color or sticker bomb them. Do something different.

Comment

Bronze

Comment

Bronze doesn't look good with white, imo... not even on an Impreza. Black, if I had to choose between the two. Standing out is nice, but only if you're satisfied with it.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

pics of wheels please =]

Comment

Bronze is always hot, but not all wheel styles can pull it off.

Comment

a pic would help but id say bronze.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I have decided to go with bronze.
                      I think it will look good. I'm really into the clean and simple look.
                      Not a big fan of the wild colors on wheels. Just wanted to say
                      thanks for the votes guys.

Comment

hmmmm bronze would look good however prelude sawblades would look really good with the white it would even it out to me

Comment

Working...
                        X