No announcement yet.

max-min offset rims 17x8 92 2dr coupe??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure those are + sizes. Normally if they were - sizes the wheels would be super wide, or the numbers would be lower. But I'd still email them to be sure before you go ordering anything.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

good idea! ok thanks for all the help! further questions will be asked later as they present themself.

Comment

Just out of curiosity has anyone put 17x7 with a 42mm offset on the Cb, will they need spacers to fit

If at first you don't suceed, then skydiving is not for you.

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

Originally posted by 93projectX View Post
          ok so lets say i order a set of 17x8 and the site says only available in 32 38 and 42mm offset it doesnt sayy if the offset is + or - !! thats what im trying to figure out
          I've never even heard of a wheel being -32, -38, or -42 offset. All those numbers are + offsets. Most legitimate shops that have the option of buying online will put a "-" if the offset is negative.

Comment

Originally posted by 93projectX View Post
            ok so lets say i order a set of 17x8 and the site says only available in 32 38 and 42mm offset it doesnt sayy if the offset is + or - !! thats what im trying to figure out
            Yeah like already said, if the offset doesn't say plus or minus then its plus. I've personally never seen any rims with an offset less than zero, some cats put rims on there cars with zero offset and it looks ridiculous.

Comment

I put a 15x8 0 offset wheel on my car once. Looked like a monster truck

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
              X