19's?? (19s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19's?? (19s)

I found a guy locally wanting to sell a set of 19'' KMC's (not chrome luxury wheels) for about $250 for all four, and I'm thinkin about it. They are like 19x8 or 8.5 or something, with a 42mm offset. Running a 215/35/19 on my car lowered about 1.5'' cause any rubbing while turning?? The wheels come with like new tires, so I don't wanna get a smaller (if possible) tire to prevent rubbing, check on some 19'' tires an you'll see why I wanna keep what's on them. Just wanting to know if they'd fit.

215/40/18 rubbed on my car before i had it lowered...

Comment

koney - 19s can fit on the cb7s; the offset of the wheels you are looking at (42mm) is just right, but i'd be worried about the width 8-8.5in. its possible it'll rub when you turn the wheels. 19x8in. is really the widest you can go w/o any fabrications on the inner fenders or suspension components.

N9netwoAccord - reason(s) why your 18s rubbed is most likely the offset of the wheels and/or the width if its wider than 8in. i've been using 18s w/ 215/40s for so long and never had issues of rubbing. i even had neuspeed race springs w/ 18s and the ony time i rubbed was when i had passengers in the back.
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
        koney - 19s can fit on the cb7s; the offset of the wheels you are looking at (42mm) is just right, but i'd be worried about the width 8-8.5in. its possible it'll rub when you turn the wheels. 19x8in. is really the widest you can go w/o any fabrications on the inner fenders or suspension components.
        Thanks PRIMO. The wheels may be 19x8, but I know thay are no bigger than 8.5". I'll go back an look at 'em again and see what they are exactly. I may also pop one on my car and drive in a circle with it to see if they rub at all. Once again, thanks.

Comment

post em up man when u get them.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

dubs

ive got 225/30/20 inch wheels on mine, the wheels are 20/7.5 ,and they dont rub at all

Comment

Working...
            X