Fuzion Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuzion Tires

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Fuzion tires, either the HRI or the ZRI. Based on some the reviews that i've seen before, i think that they are looking better than the falken 512s. the biggest down fall that i am finding out about the falkens are the life of the tire/treadwear. Any comments reguarding the Fuzions or any tire that is PRICED IN THAT RANGE would be greatly appriciated.

My brother has fuzions on his M3 they are a great tire, they grip extremely well and have good treadwear, I just bought 512's about a month ago and so far I love them they are much smoother than my old ecstas and grip nicely.
    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

I have Fusion ZRi's on my Mach 1, had them on my civic, and will put them on my accord when it needs new tires. I think they are a great tire for the price.

Comment

thanks for the info, i got some time to shop around still, maybe a month, ill probably be asking about more tires that i come across

Comment

i have the fuzion hrti's or something like that (all seasons), they're pretty good for the price, and def. grip the road pretty well.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I got them on my accord. I did autocross at HONDA DAY last year. they worked great. the treadwear is holding up realy good. the only problem i had was when i was doing autocross they had alot of shoulder wear cuz of hard cornering. But i guess its not a problem right. For the price i got them for its a good bargain or its the fact that i work for Bridgestone/Firestone which makes the Fuzions so thats why i got them for a good price.

Comment

You can't beat them for the price. I was looking at getting the HRi's for use in colder temps during the winter.
              http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

i have fuzion zri's and i love them

Comment

bump this up

Comment

why do you want to bump it up?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                      why do you want to bump it up?
                      getting rid of my 17s, looking for tires for my sawblades, and again these two tires are coming up.

Comment

if you dont do alot of hard driving i would go with the fuzion hri instead of the zri. the zri is to stiff for daily driving. hri is a all weather tire, zri isnt.

Comment

I picked up a set of 205-55-15 zri

Comment

GOOD CHOICE but they are not going to be good in the snow or really cold weather

Comment

here in florida with my fuzion zri's i have never lost traction in them even in wet conditions

Comment

Working...
                              X