New itr wheels coming :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New itr wheels coming :)

mmmm though I should tell everyone that just bought some itr wheels with Hankook Ventus Hr-II's. 205/50/15's. With about 60-70% of the tread left
    Cost me 625 from a fellow accord'er at www.torontoaccords.com. Took me forever to find a descent pair and these even have tires that I can use.

Maybe I'll get some pics of my car and make a members ride when these come in, lol.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

wow there are a lot of people on this board with ITRs nowadays. nice find though.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Comment

siiccckkk, if i had a coupe or sedan id have ITRs i love them

what color is your cb?

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

dude your gonna love them!!! I have them wrapped in Ventus K102's!! 205/50/15 ftw!!

They fucking rock...and those are even cleaner then mine...good score!!!

Comment

haha ralphie your car is the one I saw em on and wanted to get em. My car is rosewood brown, with the maroon interior. Its gonna get painted black in the spring.

Here is a few more pics of the rims and the original for sale post
            http://forums.torontoaccords.com/vie...er=asc&start=0
            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

Originally posted by myk
              My car is rosewood brown
              thats gona look sick...even nicer if you get a reall low drop

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by myk
                haha ralphie your car is the one I saw em on and wanted to get em. My car is rosewood brown, with the maroon interior. Its gonna get painted black in the spring.

Here is a few more pics of the rims and the original for sale post
                http://forums.torontoaccords.com/vie...er=asc&start=0

Really???? wow i feel special!!! I saw them on someone elses car and wanted them and i never thought i would influence someone else lol...thats awesome!!

Comment

"I dream about these wheels at night"-Tunerman quoted today

Comment

Originally posted by tuner2be
                    "I dream about these wheels at night"-Tunerman quoted today
                    it's true.

Comment

lol, mmmmmmmmm there gonna look seksy just came in earlier today/yesterday idk what time it is.

04 WRX stg 2 sedan

Comment

Working...
                      X