What size is yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What size is yours

I know there's a thread something like this already because I've seen it before. I couldn't find it so here we go. I have OEM 15 inch rims as u can see in my sig. I'm going to buy some tires tomorrow and hopefully some lowering springs on the weekend with 2.o / 1.75 . So i would like to know what size tires are yall using on your 15in rims with your drop and does it rub in the front ?

Bump for info if any one can send me a link it will help

Comment

Right now I'm using 205/60/15 for winter, and my car's dropped a lot more than 2.0" up front, and there's still lots of room between the tires and the inner fender wall..

What size tires are you running right now? 2.0/1.75" is not that extreme, so you should be fine if you stick with the tires that you're running right now..

But if you are planning to buy tires, with those OEM wheels (15x6"), I would say go with 195/55/15...Somewhat in between

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

IM using 205/50/15 but i have no drop.

The tires rock tho....Hankook Ventus k102's!

Comment

I Was Runnin 195/55/15 With My Itrs And I Have A 1.2/1.5 Drop With My Car

WTB: edm rear fog, 88-91 ef 4dr

Comment

oem 195/60/15 on neuspeed race and agx's...no problems
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

I had 195/60/15 on my neuspeed race drop before, and now I have 205/50/15 with the same drop and it looks ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                I had 195/60/15 on my neuspeed race drop before, and now I have 205/50/15 with the same drop and it looks ugly.
                That's what's on it now 195/60/15. So what do u think it will look ugly like still high . Cause i kinda wanna make it look like its not droped. So i guess ill go with 205/50/15

Comment

It's actually lower with 205/50/15, but with 195/60 the wheel gap is less. The reason I said it was ugly is because 205/50 looks tiny over the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by ampzoner
                    That's what's on it now 195/60/15. So what do u think it will look ugly like still high . Cause i kinda wanna make it look like its not droped. So i guess ill go with 205/50/15
                    Do you want them to look good or feel good? If you just want the look, stick with what you have..195/60/15 is a good size, and they'll help fill up the gap between them and the fenders..

If you want better handling, then go with the 205/50/15..It might not look as good, 'coz you'll get more gap between tires and fenders, but you'll definitely feel a big difference in terms of handling..

That's why I said go somewhere in between..195/55 is pretty ideal IMO..And then just get yourself a set of 5mm spacers, and you're set

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                    X