map sensor 4 H22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

map sensor 4 H22?

Does anyone have the diagram of wiring the cb7 map sensor to an H22a plug? (where to run the wires)

Originally posted by mySICKOcb7
    Does anyone have the diagram of wiring the cb7 map sensor to an H22a plug? (where to run the wires)
    use the accord sensor.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

^^^ its too big & ugly

here check this topic out mySICKOcb7...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=79283

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

The M.A.P. sensor has three wires, the wire colors have stayed pretty consistant throughout Honda's vehicles.

If I remember correctly in our cars the colors are:

White/Blue: This wire is signal to ECU pin D17 (Other common color is White/Yellow or Red/Green) (MAP)
        Blue/White: This wire is Ground to ECU pin D21 (Other common color is Green/White) (SG1)
        Red/White: The wire is 5v Positive to ECU pin D19 (Other common color is Yellow/White or Yellow/Red) (VCC1)

Hopefully that will help you out somewhat. I'm sorry but I don't have a 5th Gen Lude service manual. If I did I could give you the exact colors.

3 page of the swap thread from bustedlx
        FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
        My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

I really dnt understand wat to do, because i was told to run 3 wires that are located in that black box that is located on the firewall to a plug that i can plug it in on top of the throttle body. Which ones are they?

Comment

Is it the map sensor that is making my idle go up and down? Also if I step on the gas, when it drops, it goes to about 500 rpm them rises to 900/1000 back to normal idle. Then sometimes it goes up and down.

Comment

most likely, I am telling you from my experience, even when the map is wired right, it normally doesn't work right on out cars, you need to take the little black box apart take the little map sensor run a hose to your intake and make sure the sensor is still plugged. and you'll run perfect,, we tried 3 different h22 map sensors thinking they were bad, when for some reason they just wouldn't work.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Thanks, so run the map sensor from the box and the vacum line to the intake. But what are the wires to run it? Everyone confuses me, can someone tell me straight and simple, what are the wires that need to be ran.

Comment

on the black OEM vacuum box. its the plug on the drivers side of the box. it has 3 wires

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

so slice those open and run them to a plug and plug it in?

Comment

no leave it hooked to the sensor it is hooked to and run a vacume line from that to the intake,
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

^^^ thats one way of doing it. but most people wanna get rid of that box. so you can also just use the H22s map sensors pig tail & tap connect it to the OEM plug on that vac box. in that link I gave ou theres a pic tell which wires go to which

Comment

i go rid of my box doing it this way. i removed my charcole canister, all my emission stuff everything. the only thing left is the map sensor on a short vacume line hiding behind the intake ziptied so you can't see it. it works perfectly with no loopy idle issues ever.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

i have my accord map sensor hooked up all the way to the right and behind of the intake manifold on a little thing that looks like where a vacum hose goes, i extended the line to reach.

Comment

hmm this is kinda side tracked ..for the map sensor i just extend the red /wht , blu/wht and gr/wht wires and hook it up to the map sensor on the tb . since the vacumn is alreay in the tb where the map sensor is located can this work ? or should i just used the obd1 tb ...is it advisable ? pic below
                              Attached Files

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

Comment

Working...
                              X