Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7dazz View Post
    exactly how i did my wagon and my boys cb

i just noticed you are from jersey, i would be more than willing to give you a hand and show you how its done
    yea that would be cool! i wont start any of this till like april or may! gonna be collecting the parts! i have LX so can i just follow TIMMY0ToOl's DIY on the rear disc break shopping list? or do i need more or less? wouldnt wanna go buy parts that i dont need.
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Prelude rear suspension is totally different; only thing that swaps over is the hub, which is all you need.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

ok well then gotta go to the junkyard first and make it rear disk then 5 lug. shit i bought the prelude blades now dude sold me the tl's for like free. i guess when people are hard up for money they do whatever. gotta get started on this wifey is already bitching..

Comment

Originally posted by maney77 View Post
          ok well then gotta go to the junkyard first and make it rear disk then 5 lug. shit i bought the prelude blades now dude sold me the tl's for like free. i guess when people are hard up for money they do whatever. gotta get started on this wifey is already bitching..
          good deal then man
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by AlmightyAccord View Post
            yea that would be cool! i wont start any of this till like april or may! gonna be collecting the parts! i have LX so can i just follow TIMMY0ToOl's DIY on the rear disc break shopping list? or do i need more or less? wouldnt wanna go buy parts that i dont need.

i dont really know whats on his shopping list but i would personally just go to the junkyard and buy the complete rear suspension with sway bar and everything
            Last edited by cb7dazz; 02-03-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

figured i'd thread jack a little, in hopes of a little inspiration

i just really like this picture idk why

Comment

figured i'd thread jack a little, in hopes of a little inspiration

i just really like this picture idk why

agree!!! bout to make this my wallpaper on my work pc!! if i had photoshop at work would prob turn it into one of those Inpiration funny posters! hahaha "5 LUG ...... Why not?" haaa
                " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

i dont really know whats on his shopping list but i would personally just go to the junkyard and buy the complete rear suspension with sway bar and everything
                  yea that is just wat i was gonna do... wat u think would be the best brake calipers for the rear? or just stick with the ones that came with our accord?

Comment

agree!!! bout to make this my wallpaper on my work pc!! if i had photoshop at work would prob turn it into one of those Inpiration funny posters! hahaha "5 LUG ...... Why not?" haaa
                    lmao

yea that is just wat i was gonna do... wat u think would be the best brake calipers for the rear? or just stick with the ones that came with our accord?
                    just stick with the accord ones, no need to replace them

Comment

well yea the whole trailing arm and e cable. we snow over here though. they say like 10"+ so gotta think bout that.. i orderd the itr slot dill rotors, that'll come in like next week or so.. keep ya posted

Comment

Working...
                      X