getting a motor tomorrow !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting a motor tomorrow !!!!!

first off let me say WOOOOOOHOOOOOO !!!! well story is i went to work today ( im a mechanic ) , and decided to call around to some salavge yards and have my boss call some ppl, and on the third call i got some good news, the guy had a 94 h22 motor for sale, the car had shown up 2 days ago and was totalled from the right rear, so we headed down on lunch and started the car and it ran sweet, 79k 5 speed, so i asked him to cut me a deal since i do some work through him and i only needed a long block with intake mani and all sensors..... he told me if i gave him 600 cash he would have it to me tomorrow delivered ... so i have to call him in the morning and let him know i have the money.... WOOOOOOOOFUCKINGHOOOOOOOO!!!! i will try to have some pics up tomorrow when i get home from work..... also i need to know i these parts can be used from my 93 coupe ex
    - distributor
    - starter
    - alternator

i will also be re-using my trans with a new clutch and flywheel do i need a clutch from a prelude or accord ?????

My winter project on day 1 !!

BUY MY PARTS !!!
    Stock hood , front seats , body kit (will seperate)

woot! congrats on ur motor i am a lil far from gettin my motor in myself, but anyways as far as i'm concerned they are innerchangeable so u can use either the accord one or prelude one, take some pics bro and let us know. later.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

yayyy congrats man have fun with that thing
      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

dude offer himm another 100-200 bux and take the tranny to does the deal include the ecu to?dont forget bout the ecu

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

im not trying to be a jack ass but a motor is an electrical driven device as an engine runs off some type of natural gas. anyways peace
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

style points to soy for saying what some of us are thinking most of the time anyway sweet deal i would grab that trans too although an accord trans on a prelude "Engine" lol would give you some long and hard acceleration just me 2 cents woot woot

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

yes yes i know the difference between motor and engine, good catch!! lol, i am just to over excited to care, for all i know i will call it my new wife, anyway, gonna ask him about the trans but my budget is kinnda getting low, i wanted to go with a fidenza flywheel and either a xtd ( not to sure, heard good and bad reviews ) clutch or a act one with a short shifter wich i am pretty positive will take care of the gear difference in the 2 trans, but like i said i am on a budget cause i still need a header , exhuast and my interior is done minus the front seats wich i am getting for 400 bucks..... well as of right now anyone looking for a f22 engine, longblock i mean hit me up cause i should be out by sunday or wed of next week.... lates

My winter project on day 1 !!

BUY MY PARTS !!!
              Stock hood , front seats , body kit (will seperate)

Comment

Working...
              X