h22 forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 forum

i was sent a email from nathan sayin there's now a h22a forum are guyz aware of this ??? if not, there's now one

http://www.h22power.com/phpBB2/forums.html

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

its empty. but i joined! thanks

Comment

yeah thanks. i will be checking in on that one periodically.
      91 Ex CB9
      JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
      p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
      Weight Reductions
      R33 or R34 front end

Comment

Makes me think of the old h22a.org. That site was the honda-tech for the h22 anyway (filled with a bunch of jerks that may or may not have known their stuff...)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Makes me think of the old h22a.org. That site was the honda-tech for the h22 anyway (filled with a bunch of jerks that may or may not have known their stuff...)

yea i was apart of that site when i was in honda society. the popeye picture and everything... thats where i saw civil ones car the first time. ah old skool memories

Comment

That site is owned by the guy who made the h22 swap manuals and charges like 30 bucks for em. Alot of people give him crap over the all the boards for selling information that should be free.
            My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
              That site is owned by the guy who made the h22 swap manuals and charges like 30 bucks for em. Alot of people give him crap over the all the boards for selling information that should be free.
              it is free . . . you just have to look for it.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Nice, im gonna have to sign up.

Comment

i dont even own an h22 but i checked it out anyway ...i saw sumtin doesnt make sence to me......

"Forced Induction
                  Discuss all things boost and nitrous here."

there groupin nitrous in under forced induction

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

yea, Nathan, he is also the owner of nonvtec.com. some veterans from here are members on there too(wikked, mrx, acclipseh23, and few more). I received his email, but I havent joined yet, because i dont have an h22 or plan on getting one, but I might join, just to linger around and maybe give some advice on what I know.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
                      i dont even own an h22 but i checked it out anyway ...i saw sumtin doesnt make sence to me......

"Forced Induction
                      Discuss all things boost and nitrous here."

there groupin nitrous in under forced induction
                      Ja, some people do that. I wouldnt though. Oh well, ill register anyways.

Comment

oh for real thats nathans site? i'm on non vtec... just don't post there much

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                        X