Clear All

threadjack:

Just a few pix

If u look closely, u can tell its a H22

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
    For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

what makes you thinks it a h22 in there. without seeking the block stamp it is hard to tell. that could be a h23 usdm or a f22b jdm for all we know.
      91 Ex CB9
      JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
      p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
      Weight Reductions
      R33 or R34 front end

Comment

if i remember correctly, those are destroked H22's, they were built by JAS Engineering in the U.K.
        http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by flight50
          what makes you thinks it a h22 in there. without seeking the block stamp it is hard to tell. that could be a h23 usdm or a f22b jdm for all we know.
          why would they use an inferior motor in a race car? the H22's head is FAR better than the h23 or F22b. plus, the H22 already came in that model accord, so they wouldnt have even really had to do much. They obviously did, since they switched its orientation, but they wouldnt have had to if they didnt want to.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

the new 06 6 speed trans will not work with the h22 block, the bell housing is totally different shape, also the v6/trans is held into the car with a full one peice cradle. the cb uses a front beam with radius rods. also the splines on the flex plate is completely different. the clutch used in the 6 speed trans is not a typical honda clutch. i dont see how this swap would be possible. exelent idea though. my eg hatch has an h22 swap. i wouldnt mind a six speed for it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=22013
            cb7tuner.com Cleveland division

Comment

Working...
            X