finding a f22b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finding a f22b

where can i find a f22b online and how much would one cost? my budget is 2 grand...thanks
    from f22 to H22. still love the cb7.

which one

DOHC non vtec or SOHC vtec
    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
    Pm meX
    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
    H22A Swap
    I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

id go with makoto autoparts off ebay i bought a couple engines from them and have had no troubles if your talken bout F22b Dohc non-vtec your lookin at $700 shipped dunno heres one of there ebay auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95...spagenameZWDVW

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
        id go with makoto autoparts off ebay i bought a couple engines from them and have had no troubles if your talken bout F22b Dohc non-vtec your lookin at $700 shipped dunno heres one of there ebay auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95...spagenameZWDVW

i got mine for 730 shipped from them.

super fast shipping, good communication. but not the cleanest engine. o well,i dont care. this engine is in pretty damn good shape.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

got mine from naganojapanese. $800 shipped from canada. pretty much spotless, clean motor in great shape. any broken sensors were provided in the shipment. also included all the accessories with belts
          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
          Check out my JDM F22B swap
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Looks like you're going to have alot of extra $

Comment

i have one for sale but pm for details

Comment

dont they go as low as $500-$600 on ebay?

Comment

just bought one two months ago in oregon for $550 with a 1 year warranty/12000miles had 62,000miles in spotless fired on the first crank
                  fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Try calling up www.hmotorsonline.com, they dont have anything posted but you can try. Steve? I think his name is.
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Im getting mine from j-hot off ebay. motor and manual tranny for 940 shipped. comes with all mounts, wiring harness, fuse box, p39 manual ecu, fuel pump, half shaft predlude axels, ac compressor, ps pump, alternator, shifter cables, slave cylinder and other mis stuff from the engine bay. It looks clean in the pictures. they even recorded the info about the host car, It has 74k on the ticker and it was black. so far so good but Ill let you know how it is when it gets here early next week.
                      spin city

Comment

Working...
                      X