• Show
Clear All

very nice choice of swap

good luck with it and i hope you dont run into any problems
    post more pics when done
    H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

is there any way to get the crank pully off without geting one of thoes tools? I looked for one today and could not find one. honda said that they could order one for around $100.
      spin city

Comment

impact wrench is the other way to get it off.

anyways, sorry to say, you got ripped off. what you payed is nearly as much as an h22 long block.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

anyways, sorry to say, you got ripped off. what you payed is nearly as much as an h22 long block.
          you dont think that a good price for the motor and the tranny?I see the motor go for like 800 alone.
          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

Originally posted by dbsharp
            It came with the compleate wiring harness, ecu, manual tranny, all motor mounts, axels, intermediate shaft, fuel pump, ac compressor, alternator, ps pump, shift cables and even the fuse boxes.
            pretty decent deal imo, but Im gona wait till I see it run and make sure its straight before I leave good feed back on them.
            is it ok to stick something on the flywheel to make it stay still and loosen the crank pully bolt?
            spin city

Comment

the plug that goes to the thing I pointed to in the picture has a different plug wire colors than mine. the jdm wire colors are white, green, red. the usdm 5th gen accord plug is green, white, yellow. on the jdm plug green is in the center. on the usdm plug white is in the center. what wires do i conect?
              spin city

Comment

That my friend is your EGR, use your stock one if you are using your stock harness.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

^You can just re-use the EGR valve from your B2. Nice swap, everything looks good, anxious to see it all done! It was alittle more than your average F22B, but it did come w/ quite a few extras!

Comment

isnt that what i just said?

Comment

why are the camshaft sprockets upside down when compared to the crank? were they installed improperly? the flywheel mark is lined up so it should be at tdc. you can see the letters on the cams, which I assume are supposed to be up at tdc. the motor turns smoothly and you can feel it compress. also is the blancer shaft dot supposed to line up with the little ark on the block? mine looks like it would be a tooth of if so. did some idiot put stuff on wrong or is this the way stuff comes from the factory?

wtf?

cleen

nice black engine bay.

I dont want to mess anything up so please tell me this is all good and as it should be. btw the gsr timing belt looks like it is the same size as the f22b belt, except for, of course, the width.
                      spin city

Comment

looks like you have it wrong, put the yelllow mark on the crank pointing up see if everything lines up. I think that will solve everything.

Comment

yea, one more crank rotation and you should be there. Remember that your cams turn at half the speed of your crank. definetley make sure you are all lined up at #1 TDC on compression before you go ahead with the rest of the job. By the looks of whats under your valve cover you are just on or about to be on your intake stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed_cb7
                            yea, one more crank rotation and you should be there. Remember that your cams turn at half the speed of your crank. definetley make sure you are all lined up at #1 TDC on compression before you go ahead with the rest of the job. By the looks of whats under your valve cover you are just on or about to be on your intake stroke.
                            lol. I knew that. It has been awhile since I though about that though so I kinda forgot. I guess.
                            spin city

Comment

the timing belt does not fit. I am using the gsr belt with the f22a1 water pump. the water pump has 1 more tooth than the old one did. what will make it work? I dont see any way the t-belt can fit. the t belt that came off the motor looked brand new.
                              spin city

Comment

ok well I got it to fit by puting the tensioner on after it was on all the other gears.
                                spin city

Comment

Working...
                                X