Big updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big updates.

ok guys its been a while since i last updated you guys, i finally picked up my h22 and got it put in, although im still waiting for an ecu and waiting for my megan header to get here....but after that it should start...although im extremely skeptical as to whether its gonna start or not...not because i half assed anything, or hooked anything up wrong...im just at that stage. anyways, here are some pics to get your mojos going, and by the end of this week hopefully the body work will be finished and the car will be primed. it really looks way different without the 16's on it.

not pictured are my red/clear tails ...that i just got.

JDMRIDES.ca

was it an auto before. looks like the H22 is leaning down towards the passenger side of the engine bay. maybe its the pics.....

good stuff man. good luck with the first start!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

LOL at your engine lift

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        was it an auto before. looks like the H22 is leaning down towards the passenger side of the engine bay. maybe its the pics.....

good stuff man. good luck with the first start!
        yep...it was an auto, but its leaning big cause theres no tranny mount in right now...

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

...wow...thats one hell of an engine hoist ...good to c the progress

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
            ...wow...thats one hell of an engine hoist ...good to c the progress

X2

keep us updated mang!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

I feel you bro. Same way I felt while doing my swap. But she started on the first try!!!

I finally got V-Tec to work yesterday.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom
                I feel you bro. Same way I felt while doing my swap. But she started on the first try!!!

I finally got V-Tec to work yesterday.
                good shit man, i hope mine goes that well...only difference is my v-tec is already wired

....i just have a few worries...just because the car was pretty much stripped down to the frame, like have i got all the connecters plugged in, have i forgotten any etc.

oh well...i guess we'll have to see.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Good luck with it. Did you buy just the shell of a cb7 and are putting in the h22?

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

sweeet!!!!!!! can't wait to get mine put in. h22 automatic. I know, it's automatic. oh well.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                      good shit man, i hope mine goes that well...only difference is my v-tec is already wired

....i just have a few worries...just because the car was pretty much stripped down to the frame, like have i got all the connecters plugged in, have i forgotten any etc.

oh well...i guess we'll have to see.
                      While you are waiting on parts, go over all your connections one at time and take pics of the verified ones. This way when you go to do the final part of the install, you won't be looking for what you did wrong.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                        Good luck with it. Did you buy just the shell of a cb7 and are putting in the h22?
                        thanks man...and no, i bought a fully functional, 1991 ex-r front the honda dealer, then it sat in my driveway for a while...i didnt really know anything about the car, or swaps available to it, so i did stupid things, like an intake, and a header, then one day i just...for some reason...started tearing it apart...and it sat in my driveway half torn apart for 4 months...like this:

and then my granny said that i could use her garage as long as i cleaned it out, so i ddi that and got the car towed out the way it was, then ripped the rear suspension off of it, so it looked like this:

then i slowly started buying all kinds of brand new suspension parts, i replaced EVERYTHING, right down to the bolts, and eventually, the car sat on all 4s again, then got a motor, and here we are, almost running!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom
                          While you are waiting on parts, go over all your connections one at time and take pics of the verified ones. This way when you go to do the final part of the install, you won't be looking for what you did wrong.
                          tonight i did what i said i wasnt going to, i hooked up the f22 ecu, and a battery, and tried to turn the car over, it wanted to, but my starter just clicked, which makes sense cause its a dirty old rusty one from the 5 speed swap coupe i have, so im taking the starter to work tomorrow to test it, and we should be set from there...

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

f22 ecu? that will cause some problems..lol. Are you planning on changing ecu's soon, I hope so

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                              f22 ecu? that will cause some problems..lol. Are you planning on changing ecu's soon, I hope so
                              duh, yeah i just wanted to see if it would turn over lol, sure enough it does, so im going monday to toronto to pick up my new ecu. hopefully my header and tranny mount will be here monday too.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X