Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to your F block when you swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens to your F block when you swap?

Do you sell it?
    How much do you get for it?

I tear it apart and get ready to build it for turbo, muahahaha! Except it wasn't my block or my swap, it was almostJDM's, but I got the motor!
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

sent my first F22A1 to a metal scrap yard. didnt wanna deal with selling it and i was going off to college.

second JDM F22A was sold to a member here.

i TRASHED both auto trannies!

and now im out of F series blocks, and dont plan on getting rid of my current setup for a loong time..
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i use em as paint stands :P

[img]http://www.****.com/pics/92exr/euror_removal/000_0501.JPG[/img]

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

i spun a rod bearing on mine and sold it for 40 bucks to friend. he used the top part of the motor on his car and still running

the other one, scrap metal yard
          Members Ride

Comment

I stored one at my friend's dad's house... hanging from his hoist... until the 6'7 drunken irishman that he is told me to get rid of it. I sold the motor and tranny to some kid that wanted to put it in a Civic for $50. I kept the camshaft though I don't know where that camshaft is, however!

I sold the motor from my DX wreck to 97Lude, but he never managed to get it working right... not sure why. It was running fine when I backed into a wall

Comment

I sold mine for $100 to a guy that was returning his CB7 to stock. He had an H22 in it and wanted to sell it stock.
              Originally posted by Junior Smurff
              Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                I tear it apart and get ready to build it for turbo, muahahaha! Except it wasn't my block or my swap, it was almostJDM's, but I got the motor!

what he said lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

sat in the garage for a good 9 months and now it is being prepped for a NA race motor.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I haven't figured out what to do with mine yet. Its in good condition though. I figure if I can't get the H22 to pass smog for some reason, I can always put the F back in.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

put brake cleaner on the head in the valves and shit and started it on fire. i got vids if anybody wants to see.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
                        put brake cleaner on the head in the valves and shit and started it on fire. i got vids if anybody wants to see.
                        sweet show us

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Yeah post it up!

Comment

my F22A1 went to a scrap YARD, STUPID me i didnt take off the head i couldve had it ported for a h23 mani . at that time i didnt no about this site nor did i know about the porting of the head that it will flow like a GSR head , and i didnt no about the h23 mani till i came here . i WISH i didnt get rid of the HEAD . o well SHIT happens
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

lol i wanna see

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                              X