No announcement yet.

.::THE JDM F22B Swap Guide::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant remember what gen it was, but i am almost positive all he did was go and buy a tranny mount from whatever car the tranny came from and bolted in with no problem. i appreciate the help man.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Well, the only mounts people use are the 5th gen accord or the 4th gen preludes.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ok got my engine in and hooked up it was a pain in the ass but not that bad but now it seems my timming is off so it wont start since its not firing at the right time so i need to know how to set it any pics would help to plus i need the spark plug wire setting from the dist. cap and to the correct spark plug again any pics would help i need to know soon i want this thing on the road tearing it up

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

it's the same as your f22a.

firing order is 1-3-4-2

Comment

i never had to set my timming i was just wondering wear the timiing marks are and what the cams and all needed to be set at

Comment

same as the f22a.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55332

Comment

another question does any one know were the to place all the vac lines i just want to make sure i have them in the right place. and the vac lines im talking about are the ones that go from the vac control box to the intake manifold and so on.

Comment

They go to whichever port they can reach. Just make sure they're all connected to a vacuum source.

Comment

ok so i have just a few more question it looks like autozone sucks and gave me a timming belt to 2 teeth to big so if any one knows the part number for the belt from the company that makes the belt and also i got a water pump for our car because it said they fit on the f22b but it didnt look like it to me so does the h23 water pump work?

Comment

i think you need a belt from a gsr teg, but i could be wrong so...

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
                        i think you need a belt from a gsr teg, but i could be wrong so...
                        I used an H23 timing belt and a F22A1 water pump on mine.

(I have heard of the GSR belt fit for some people so I bought them both GSR and H23)
                        Last edited by Father Time; 12-07-2007, 10:30 PM.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

F22A water pump is identical to the f22b's water pump.

Comment

ok what year gsr belt do i need then?

Comment

they should all be the same.

Just ask for a 92-95 gsr belt.

Comment

i was never able to get the GSR belt to fit for NOTHING...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                                My Ride thread
                                Flickr
                                Originally posted by d112crzy
                                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                                All I gotta really say is:
                                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Working...
                                X