No announcement yet.

Wanted: JDM Ascot front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, the CB7 with CC2 lights on it looks horrible. That's like if I messed with my shit and put CB7 lights on it...it's going to look horrible.
    VIP Status.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
      i posted pics of two CB3's here rocking the Vigor front end.

and there's also an Accord with the Ascot front end, and also an Ascot with the Accord front end.

We have practically everything here
      Yea, no kidding you have everything.

You're too far in teh futurez.
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 92vig View Post
        To be honest, the CB7 with CC2 lights on it looks horrible. That's like if I messed with my shit and put CB7 lights on it...it's going to look horrible.
        it DOES look kinda weird.

i agree with that

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

Just to set the record straight, NOTHING from this conversion was bolt on. The hood had to be cut to fit around the headlights since they are obviously wider than the OEM Accord headlights. The hood DOES close without damaging the headlights but puts a eyebrow effect on. The holes in the fenders where the tabs go in had to be enlarged and we had to drill our own hole as well. We cut off the OEM brackets that held in the bottom bolts of the headlights and moved them over about 2 to 3" and welded them in place to support the bottom. Roughly about 1.5" of the radiator support had to be cut away and we had to bend the support beam that the OEM headlights bolted up to.

I think that is about it. It isn't nearly as easy as people claim it is but it was a learning experience. Looking back, I'm not too fond of it but then again I'm not nearly in the car scene like I was back then.

I am glad to see people gauging interest though. It's always a plus to have my work as well as PRIMO's be some kind of inspiration to other members!

Edit: The only modification I did to the front bumper was shave a little bit of the lip off that sits between the headlights and the grille. This was NOT required with my Invader front bumper since it didn't have a large lip like the Wings West did.
          Last edited by rebels; 10-20-2008, 12:50 AM.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I posted a pic taken by Fobs somewhere on here.

It was a CB3 with a CC7 (Ascot Innova/EDM Accord) front end.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
            X